Finish...

9/26/15 @ 8:48 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Duckmusky
Duckmusky
USER since 12/31/11
Regarding to sky blasting... Maybe if more duck hunters knew what the word finish means to waterfowl hunting there would be less sky blasting. I bet most guys on the water have no idea what the word means. I challenge every guy on here to tell everyone how this word relates to duck hunting. Cool
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
9/27/15 @ 6:57 AM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10
Ahh..., Duckmusky, I think, the guy sky blasting, to the guy that is willing to let birds finish,.. are completely different worlds! Your sky blaster probably needs to be schooled on a couple other words first, like; SCOUTING, BLIND, correct SET UP, SPREAD, DISTANCE, CALLING, then maybe FINISH. Like mentioned sky blasting/new guys and public hunting go hand and hand. And honestly, true sky blasting (birds high enough, not getting hit) don't bother me much. Compared to the guy that sets up less than a 100yds from me. But I use that as fuel, to grind, scout more, and find more private land or secluded areas.

Post Your Comment
9/27/15 @ 6:45 AM
cabinbum
cabinbum
USER since 4/1/10
pass shooting. any idea what that means? i hear ya but for Christ sake are you holier than thou..

Post Your Comment
9/27/15 @ 4:46 AM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
Finish (ed) hunting opening day and weekends years ago....problem solved. Don't even have to get up at 3 am to get a spot either. Smile

Post Your Comment
9/26/15 @ 11:26 PM
J.R.8
J.R.8
USER since 4/6/13
It comes with the territory, if you don't want to deal with it don't hunt public it's that easy...I stopped getting mad a long time ago you just learn to expect it.

Post Your Comment