Need a co-angler?

1/21/15 @ 12:29 PM
ORIGINAL POST
walleyeguy007
walleyeguy007
USER since 1/1/06
I know this is a very long shot, but if anyone reading this is in need of co-angler for any walleye events in Wisconsin I'm available! 28 yrs old with more fishing hours and experience than most. I'm well viced in just about any type of presentation or in any type of situation. I'm not just looking for an "in" on a tournament but to learn a couple things on the way. Check out my instagram pictures. I think they speak well for me in saying that I kinda know what I'm doing! Oh, I'm I'm great with a net! walleyeguy007 (instagram) call text or email. walleyeguy007@gmail.com or 715-459-7078 Thomas
Edited on 1/21/15 12:36 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
2/9/15 @ 4:12 PM
walleyeguy007
walleyeguy007
USER since 1/1/06
Hello 123, that's ok. Hard to see sarcasm through text. No harm done! Smile

Post Your Comment
2/9/15 @ 4:04 PM
hello123
hello123
USER since 4/27/14
@walleyeguy007 I was just jokeing around

Post Your Comment
2/9/15 @ 3:44 PM
redrockfish
redrockfish
USER since 4/20/11
heres a few pics to go with last post catch fish like these throughout the year in the winnabago system....

Post Your Comment
2/9/15 @ 3:22 PM
redrockfish
redrockfish
USER since 4/20/11
well since it worked so well for him ill give it a try....Check out my posts on the fox river omro thread. I catch walleyes throughout the year and from may till November im out on the river every night. All waters I fish are within any Winnebago tournament waters and honestly it makes me laugh when I see the winning tournament weights on some of the walleye tournaments. The pictures on the fox river omro thread should speak for themselves. Give me 6 hours on any givin day and I will guarantee you a limit of fish all over 24 inches. I just wish I had the money to fish tournaments!!! The only days I struggle for eyes are when the whitebass are in the river thick or when boat traffic gets bad....I have my own boat which isn't a 60 thousand dollar skeeter but is nice and always have room for another person or 2. Looking at getting a guiding licsense if anyone is interested in a trip

Post Your Comment
2/9/15 @ 10:07 AM
walleyeguy007
walleyeguy007
USER since 1/1/06
Guess I could have commented early. I actually got a quick response from a couple people right after I posted this. I am fishing the AIM walleye series events this year with a guy that has been fishing tourneys like this and other pro series events for about 25 years and has been fairly successful.

It was a long shot, but after talking with someone and they realized I actually know what I'm doing and talking about they were happy to take me on. Not as a co-angler but a partner.

I wasn't looking for a date. I was being serious. Since this original post I've been contacted by a few people and guides and a few businesses interested in what I'm looking to do. I'm going to be working with a local guide on fishing trips, doing some filming hopefully in the near future, and possibly starting my own business this coming fall or winter.

I do have a boat right now but not something I can take on Green Bay or Winnebago on windy days.

Thanks for the words of encouragement....

Edited on 2/9/15 10:08 AM
Post Your Comment
2/9/15 @ 6:30 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
He may not have a boat at the moment.

Post Your Comment
2/8/15 @ 8:36 PM
hello123
hello123
USER since 4/27/14
I dont need a co angler… Dude you sound like someone trying to get a date Smile Smile Smile… good luck

Post Your Comment