MORE
Walleye Fishing

Fall walleyes on the flowage

10/10/18 @ 2:27 PM
INITIAL POST
FishnHunt70
FishnHunt70
PRO MEMBER User since 9/23/18

Recently moved up to NW Wisconsin.  Looking for any tips for fall fishing walleyes on the Chippewa Flowage.  What they are hitting, where they are hitting, anyone needing a fishing partner?  

I have the boat and the time to get out there, now would just like a little guidance to help get started.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
10/15/18 @ 2:09 PM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11
x2 for Tom Boley. Worth checking out his Instagram and facebook pages. Great videos and posts with fairly specific information at least regarding structure and lures and occasionally mentions the body of water. Nearly daily updates too if you have Instagram or know how to use it.
10/12/18 @ 5:58 PM
frenchbrit
frenchbrit
User since 7/24/01

FishNhunt- Sent you another message

10/10/18 @ 6:32 PM
frenchbrit
frenchbrit
User since 7/24/01

Fishnhun70-Sent you a message check your messenger.

10/10/18 @ 6:05 PM
One Eyed Willy
User since 1/17/16

I know this isn't exactly the input you're looking for but I thought it was worth mentioning. Check out Tom Boley on YouTube. Round Lake is definitely worth looking into also.

I myself have only musky fished the Chip so I don't have any valuable input personally.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE