Zone 3 help

4/16/14 @ 4:11 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Turkeyslayer2
Turkeyslayer2
USER since 8/28/11
This is not an ad for a guide service. That said I am a veteran turkey hunter of 20 yrs.who is willing to offer my services for free. If you are new to the sport or having trouble calling in birds maybe I can help. I'm open 2nd season and I have a tag for 3rd so if I get mine early I can help. I also may have time during seasons 5 and 6. If you want any further info. you can PM me here or call me at 715-573-3796. TS2 Cool
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 Posts
5/13/14 @ 6:13 PM
Turkeyslayer2
Turkeyslayer2
USER since 8/28/11
Olin Horse you are more than welcome. However, my seasons have filled fast. I am taking a 15 yr. old in the afternoons this week and a 13 yr. old this weekend. Next week my friends elderly father who has never taken a bird will be in town and I am going out of town with the family for a couple of days on Memorial weekend. Good luck the rest of the way and keep me in mind for next time.

TS2 Cool

Post Your Comment
5/11/14 @ 10:01 PM
olin horse
olin horse
USER since 5/28/03
I hat spell he k

Post Your Comment
5/11/14 @ 10:00 PM
olin horse
olin horse
USER since 5/28/03
First I would like to say your offer is an outstanding nice gesture to do.I really am in need of some assistance but would rather I get my first bird on my own.If I get to desperate I may have to take you up on the offer.I hope you get to introduce someone new to turkey hinting.I have been having a blast this first time going turkey hunting but I really think I have bad luck.Had some birds close enough for a bow shot but always just before pulling the trigger Murphys law has been there to deny me some roasturkey.I have a zone 3 next week and a zone 2 at the family farm after that.My mom said they are going off in the swamp a gobbling like crazy so hopefully I can give done.If not maybe I will take you up on your offer for a fall hunt.Once again thank you for doing this.I may just do the same thing next year:-)

Post Your Comment
5/1/14 @ 9:41 AM
bassmaster_9000
bassmaster_9000
USER since 1/27/05
Me and my brother in law will be in the portage area and up in the adams county area this weekend. Just looking for any direction to look to to get on some birds. We will only be down till sun. PM me with any advice

Post Your Comment
4/23/14 @ 10:59 AM
Turkeyslayer2
Turkeyslayer2
USER since 8/28/11
I have time this Sat. afternoon and all day Sun. if anyone is interested. I have places to hunt east of Wausau.

TS2 Cool

Post Your Comment
4/19/14 @ 3:26 PM
Turkeyslayer2
Turkeyslayer2
USER since 8/28/11
No PM's and the phone hasn't been ringing off the hook so I'm hoping that means everyone is filling their tags. Bad news for me is I'm just sitting and waiting and don't have anyone to hunt with -poor me....Ha Ha! I love these 2 months of the year and I can't wait to get hunting. Good luck to all and let me know if I can help.

TS2 Cool

Edited on 4/19/14 3:27 PM
Post Your Comment
4/17/14 @ 9:50 AM
mskyadk
mskyadk
MEMBER since 11/11/01
So you are offering your yelp. that makes you a yelpy yelper.

Post Your Comment
4/16/14 @ 4:40 PM
griff n
griff n
USER since 6/17/11
Yes, very nice offer

Post Your Comment
4/16/14 @ 4:22 PM
Mik
Mik
USER since 3/28/08
I'm not in need of your help but wanted to say nice gesture on your part...

Post Your Comment