Turkey vest

2/6/16 @ 8:19 PM
ORIGINAL POST
gobbler
gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01
Old vest is to the point of no return,Any recommendations?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
2/21/16 @ 6:17 PM
standard_lengthy
standard_lengthy
USER since 6/8/07
Tenzig makes a cool kickstand vest. Found myself in want for something to lean against last year. Not cheap but top knotch quality

Post Your Comment
2/9/16 @ 7:28 AM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01
Watch ebay I see the one similar to mine the Buclick Creek Lounger for $80 new and the Cabelas Tactical tator 2 used for $60

Post Your Comment
2/8/16 @ 8:26 PM
gobbler
gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01
That is what I was leaning towards did you have any problems putting your slate call in the pocket holder,some reports were that it is tight

Post Your Comment
2/8/16 @ 7:19 PM
Vermeeson
Vermeeson
USER since 1/22/02
I've been using a Tactical Tat'r vest for about 6 years and love it. The pad is thicker, the pockets are pretty well thought out, and it's been holding up well. The Tat'r 2 is the newest version of it. It's $119.00. I gave away my old Fleet Farm vest after buying the Tat'r... no comparison. I would steer clear of the gimmicky vests with frams and kick stands, etc. They offer little that you can't already do with any old vest. I go for comfort and adaptability as I run and gun. The weight of all the gear that we drag around matters as well. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Tactical-Tatr-Turkey-Vest/730722.uts

Post Your Comment
2/7/16 @ 11:54 AM
gobbler
gobbler
MEMBER since 6/30/01
I saw those with supports but am causis as to how the would hold up long run and added weight

Post Your Comment
2/7/16 @ 7:55 AM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01
Man I hope my old one holds together forever. I have seen some new ones for over $300. I have a lounger from Bass Pro that is basically a stadium seat built into the vest. I don't know if they still make it but it used to be on the high end at about $100. Good luck.

Post Your Comment