MORE
Snowmobiles

Rear loading ramp for sled trailer

12/29/17 @ 10:08 AM
INITIAL POST
Trailblazer13
Trailblazer13
User since 3/3/13

Baught a used trailer and on the way home the ramp slid out from the trailer.  It was pinned....now have to wait for new one....gonna be awhile.  I want to get the sleds out this weekend.  Anyone have a temporary solution or a spare ramp????  Located in neenah wi.  Used to a tilt trailer so this is a new adventure.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
1/23/18 @ 11:01 AM
Trailblazer13
Trailblazer13
User since 3/3/13
So they guy we got trailer from was behind my brother and ended up finding ramp on road...score....Ya otherwise 300 bucks
1/2/18 @ 7:37 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

It's kind of awkward with the track in the middle RC as the track is a bit wider than 10 inches.  

If you did try it, you would need (3) 2x10's - it would work if there was not a snowbank handy.  

1/1/18 @ 9:38 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

Maybe a silly suggestion but why not some 2x10s. I use them on my ATV trailer.

12/31/17 @ 5:53 PM
Brent Hess
Brent Hess
PRO MEMBER User since 12/18/07

Call the manufacturer, they will make you a new one for around $300, I’ve lost a few in my day LOL  

Also, as a short-term solution, simply back into a snowbank and drive your sled right off. 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE