1 tbls cumin

2 tsp dried parsley

1 tsp marjoram

1 tsp rosemary

1 tsp kosher salt

1 tsp coarse black pepper

1 tsp oregano

mix and grind coarse, then grind medium or coarse again, then fine grind

add and mix in 1tbls dried parsley  1 tsp coarse black pepper  1 tsp crushed rosemary

1 tsp oregano       do not grind again

bake in a bread loaf pan 45 min 350* degrees or till 165 internal temp. let it cool and take it out of the loaf pan and wrap in plastic wrap. refrigerate 6 hours.

slice and fry slices 1 minute each side

Tzatziki Sauce  1 cup yogurt  1 cucumber grated  1 tbls dill  1 tbls olive oil  1 tsp lemon juice  1 tsp wine vinegar  1 tsp black pepper 1/2 tsp kosher salt

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
11/22/17 @ 4:29 AM
TimDenvers
User since 11/16/17

Great recipe! Thanks for sharing!

9/14/17 @ 7:29 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

thanks man i love heroz cant wait to try this!

9/13/17 @ 8:18 AM
utahman
User since 3/9/03
Actually I did put in some pork, a small shoulder roast, but I trimmed it so there wasnt a lot of extra fat. It was a little dry also.

9/12/17 @ 7:46 PM
zeplure
zeplure
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/02

I like the flavor but it's a little dry. The bacon grease sounds good. I will put in about 25% pork trimmings next time for a little moisture. But over all great. Thanks for the recipe it will be a bow opener delight.

9/12/17 @ 4:44 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11
I made this last week and it was damn good! I made the meat into 2" logs or so and grilled at 375* on foil using indirect heat for 1 hr, removed the foil, flipped and cooked another 1/2hr. I also hit it with a little dried oregano and fried in bacon grease. I was impressed!
9/11/17 @ 8:56 PM
zeplure
zeplure
PRO MEMBER User since 2/11/02

Just put mine in the fridge and will let you know how it turns out. Looks like Gyro meet and eggs for breakfast.

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE