SEARCH
MORE
Recipies & Cooking

Fish patties

6/22/18 @ 9:38 PM
INITIAL POST
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01

Any recipes and also do you ever freeze them and then when you fry them do you unthaw first or fry frozen

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
7/16/18 @ 7:52 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

You’re an alright guy, you talk like me!   UNTHAW means re- freeze .    Right?   Lol.    No offense intended.   CARPIO 

7/8/18 @ 6:29 PM
JamesD
JamesD
PRO MEMBER User since 2/16/04

I like to keep it simple; one part flaked cooked fish ( leftover salmon precooked on a grill is my favorite), one part smashed up crumbly bread (panko or commercial crumbs work but then use a little less), one or two eggs , and chop in some veggie (onion of course: green salad ones if you got'em, always some parsley or chives). After mixing in a bowl, splash in a little water if needed, and flatten out some patty shaped gobs on wax paper. Freeze if you want, but fried up right away in a hot oily pan to chow on right away is my MO. Cooked too many?...microwave the leftovers later.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
percision control by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE