Coyote

3/17/16 @ 11:52 AM
ORIGINAL POST
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12
Hey yall. Now I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this. But this weekend I'm going coyote hunting and as a hunter I feel it's my personal responsibility to make the most use of the kill. You can disagree with that and that's fine with me but it's just how I feel. Does anyone have any recipes or recommendation on how to cook em? Obviously they'll need to be fully cooked and then some. Jerky? Grilled? Slow cooked? Yes, I'm fully anticipating jokes about how you would rather grill em on a plank and then throw out the yote and eat the plank, but hopefully I can get some decent advice. Thanks
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
3/20/16 @ 1:25 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12
Bad day of hunting, wasn't able to call any in, and between me and my buddy we missed the 3 crows we called into range.

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 6:10 PM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
I don't see nothing wrong with it at all. I ate dog in Korea and think it wouldn't be much different. I say "Go For It"! Let us know how it is!

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 1:33 PM
fishingmaster1997
fishingmaster1997
USER since 4/18/12
Thanks for the link. There's some damn good info there. If we get a yote I'll let y'all know how it is

Post Your Comment
3/17/16 @ 12:55 PM
hockeyguy39
hockeyguy39
USER since 8/24/07
This made me curious. But here is some info for you:

http://www.fieldandstream.com/answers/hunting/deer-hunting/finding-deer-hunt/can-you-eat-coyote-i-know-their-mainly-hunted-their-p

Post Your Comment