MORE
Panfish Fishing

hot bait

1/26/15 @ 8:17 PM
INITIAL POST
grizwald
grizwald
User since 2/6/09
Seems like every year there is some bait I buy that is the new hot bait. This year it's the drop jig by clam outdoors. What are some of your hot jigs or spoons this season? Big Smile
Displaying 1 to 15 of 19 posts
5/23/18 @ 7:31 PM
Lastcastmaybeknot
User since 4/20/16

Has anybody used the small spin n glo trolling or drifting for panfish. Seems like it would work and maybe pluck an eye here or there also.  ??

4/14/18 @ 10:29 AM
Peterskeeter
User since 2/6/11

https://www.mistertwister.com/information/tri-alive-sassy-grub/316#TASG10%20G1BPS 

Tri-alive paddle tail grub. If firetiger, doesn't produce, then throw golden shiner. If walleyes are there, these will let you know!

12/7/17 @ 7:31 PM
Lastcastmaybeknot
User since 4/20/16

My buddy used to use an orange and green purist. He didn't fish a ton and I'm sure it was the same one on the same line. Never re-tied for a few years. I'd throw the kitchen sink at them and he usually out fished me.  Just can't get into the purist. I'm lousy

12/6/17 @ 10:35 AM
perch chaser
User since 2/6/03

Hot bait is always the guy at the end of the rod. Oldie but goodie, purist fished bare and no wt. Need lotsa patience to use it properly.

11/13/17 @ 8:45 PM
Lastcastmaybeknot
User since 4/20/16

Got some akara blood worms the other day. Anyone tried them?  Gotta be the ticket

11/21/15 @ 10:40 PM
Perchhound
Perchhound
User since 12/5/07
New plastic to try this year is one that actually looks like a wiggler. I can never find real ones for perch and they are getting crazy expensive when you do. My new plastic wigglers look very realistic. Found them on Ebay.
11/21/15 @ 5:08 PM
.Pan Handler.
.Pan Handler.
User since 5/8/08
Billy, Gussy is from Janesville. Used to talk to him a lot back when I worked at dorns. He actually plucks whiskers from his cat to get those perfect zebra stripes on his jigs. Great jigs I have tons of them!
11/19/15 @ 8:30 PM
A5¢
A5¢
PRO MEMBER User since 6/15/09
They are nice looking spoons. And they do look like a Flutter Spoon. But this is not the first time that Bob from Custom Jigs and Spins has a new product and shortly after, Northland comes out with something very close to it.
7/6/15 @ 11:56 AM
iceman007
User since 7/2/15
I got introduced to tungsten last winter. Talk about a game changer! I've been using them this summer had pretty good luck. Clam makes nice ones. I also just found some nice tungsten jigs from Kenders. new company. talked to one of the owners, real nice guys. Clam and Northland have nice stuff but I like to support the little guys. kendersoutdoors.com
Displaying 1 to 15 of 19 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE