I use to fish the PMTT but since it has become the professional trollers tournament I quit .  I live by Eagle River and when they opened the Eagle River tournament up for trolling  to me it seems this has  taken away from the sport of Musky fishing.    Many of the top area musky angles and guildes no longer do the PMTT in Eagle River.   The PMTT truely has become the professional musky trolling tournament.   I know for me and other locals chamber members like myself wish they would go back and make the Eagle River Torunament  casting only as  this past year  on Sunday approximately 70 % of the field trolled and there were many conflicts on the chain with the recreational boaters  other fisherman.  I watch a cottage for people on the chain and they said they will not come up or have any of there friends use the cottage that weekend cause of the tournament and the foul actions of the people trolling the tournament.   The other problem I have  is the last two years  there has been self registration for fish  and  the following week after the torunament there has been multiple dead muskies found.  Figure about a 4 % dead release ratio  this is totally unacceptable.   Please let me knnow what you think about the PMTT