Muskies Inc. Pewaukee Open Championship

9/2/14 @ 12:15 PM
ORIGINAL POST
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Looking for a fun cash payout tournament? How about the 2014 Championship Open on Pewaukee Lake, September 27, 2014. Sponsored by Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies Inc. Here is how it works. Entry fee is $125 for a Muskies Inc. Member. $175 for a Non-Member. (Membership is about $30/annually) 2 entrants per boat. Membership in ANY Muskies Inc. club will get you the member pricing. Casting tournament with one line per angler. One extra line may be used for live bait. Maximum of 3 lines per boat if the boat has two fishemen. Maximum of 2 lines per boat if the boat has but one fisherman. Total release tournament. Judge Boats to measure and score fish. Start time is 5:00 at Smokeys Muskie Shop for the rules meeting. Ease out from Smokeys starts at 6:00. Fish until 4:00. Payout at Smokeys after the event. 1/3 of all entry fees and goes to the club for stocking/seminars...etc. The rest (2/3) is paid out at 4 places. Half of the pot goes to the first place team. Then half of what left goes to second place. 2/3 of the remaining pot goes to the 3rd place team and the remainder goes to the 4'th place team. More boats, more payout. For more information and for an entry form, please see the Milwaukee Muskies Inc website linked below. Or, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the brochure and entry form. Thanks much! http://www.milwaukeemuskiesinc.com
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
9/23/14 @ 12:40 PM
fishfinder101
fishfinder101
USER since 1/1/10
Thanks for the heads up Vegas. I probably will not be able to make it to this one but I like the way it's set up. hope everything goes well along with a great turnout, should be a great weekend for fishing with consistant weather pattern for the week!

Post Your Comment
9/22/14 @ 9:28 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Wanted to let everyone know that I'll be at Smokeys Musky Shop on Wednesday, September 24, around 3:30 to 6:00ish if you want to come down and talk about, or pre-register for the tournament.

Walk-ups are certainly welcome the day of the event, but it may be easier to come on over on Wednesday afternoon.

Post Your Comment
9/14/14 @ 7:55 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Seemed to have been a type-o in the flyers...this is a TEAM scored event. Not individual.

Post Your Comment