ifishwi
USER since 1/12/05
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
2/19/16 @ 5:19 PM
Nick Schumacher
Nick Schumacher
USER since 1/10/05
Dad and I went to the expo as usual and the new venue was outstanding. More room, more stuff to look at, better lighting, more spots to sit down and/or make a call, free and better parking, and of course closer to home. Not having to go through Milwaukee made it that much easier. Great show.

Post Your Comment
2/18/16 @ 3:36 PM
jlkohl
jlkohl
USER since 6/9/02
I agree that the new venue was good. Didn't spend a dime, but met up with some long time friends that were in town exhibiting and caught up on some good times. Hope to get out a bunch this year...sad, sad, but never threw a bait last year. CANNOT believe that happened. Bring on open water!!!!

Post Your Comment
2/13/16 @ 5:37 PM
ice queen
ice queen
USER since 12/16/10
The musky expo was awesome! Definitely a good venue more open area for you to walk and yes there are two buildings connected by a tent walkway . And definitely a lot of free parking!

Post Your Comment
2/13/16 @ 4:03 PM
ESOX68
ESOX68
USER since 2/21/06
Just came from the show. It's a lot better than being at the state fair grounds. Big plus is the free parking and you don't have to drive into Milwaukee.

Post Your Comment
2/12/16 @ 7:38 AM
luvh20
luvh20
USER since 1/19/14
Starts today.

Too cold for me to sit on a lake so I think I know what I'm doing instead. LOL (Who am I kidding. I would have been here anyway)

There's a seminar on the Navionics app that looks interesting to me.

After the crappy year I had last season, I'm willing to try anything to improve my game.

Post Your Comment
2/18/15 @ 3:17 PM
Forgehunter67
Forgehunter67
USER since 6/19/09
this is good news! Cool

Post Your Comment