Fall Championship...Pewaukee Lake....

9/15/15 @ 12:43 PM
ORIGINAL POST
MilMuskiesInc
MilMuskiesInc
USER since 5/27/15
Bite has been picking up nicely lately.... Are you on fish? Wanna fish for cash? Wanna win a BRAND NEW ST. CROIX SLINGBLADE? If so, The Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies Inc is hosting their Fall Championship Tournanment on Pewaukee Lake on Saturday, September 26, 2015. Rules: Two man teams max, team scoring. One line per person for casting purposes. One line maximum for live bait in the boat as an extra. Max of 3 lines per boat with one line for live bait. Trolling is prohibited. This is a judge boat event. 34 inch fish get scored. Payout: 1/3 of all entry fees are kept by the club and will go directly into stocking local lakes. 2/3 of entry fees will be paid out, and the places paid will be determined by the field. Times: Rules meeting will start around 6:30AM at Smokeys Musky Shop on Pewaukee Lake. Fishing hours are from 7:00 to 4:00. Payout will be at Smokey after 4:00. ST. CROIX SLINGBLADE...every fisherman will receive a raffle ticket for the rod, which was donated by Marty Forman (thanks Junkman!). At the end of the event, the rod will be raffled off. Registration: Forms are available online at the MCMI webiste. Or there are some flyers up and around. If you can't find one, let me know and I'll get one your way. Walk up contestants are more than welcome.http://www.milwaukeemuskiesinc.com/
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 Posts
9/16/16 @ 10:50 AM
ice queen
ice queen
USER since 12/16/10

Please everyone that is interested in fishing a fun tournament and win some money for your honey!! Come on out on the 24th Muskies inc tournament .  It's going to be to warm to bow hunt anyways, it's only one day

Post Your Comment
11/7/15 @ 7:29 AM
Todd Young
Todd Young
USER since 6/25/15
Sounds like you guys had a nice little tourney. Pewaukee was a fun lake to fish. Only been there once in 2001 for a PMTT event. Had good action and real close to leaving with a Ranger boat. Well we had our chances. Congrats to the winners of your tourney.

Muddy Creek Fishing Guides
(724) 674-3839
Post Your Comment
9/28/15 @ 7:52 AM
muskydreamer
muskydreamer
USER since 10/14/06
It was a lot of fun ! Long day throwing musky lures in the sun and waves though. I'm hoping to get a lot of use out of that sling blade and see how well it works ! It was my first tournament and won't be my last. Thanks everyone who showed up, you were all friendly. hope to see you again out there after the same goal.

Post Your Comment
9/28/15 @ 7:28 AM
MilMuskiesInc
MilMuskiesInc
USER since 5/27/15
Saturday was a beautiful day to be on the water chasing muskies. Nice wind, great clouds...etc. 10 teams showed up to compete for cash while chasing muskies.

And in the end? I'd say that the field beat the muskies. 7 fish were registered during the event.

First place went to Craig Ader and Isaac Lakich when they doubled up with a 34.5 and a (fat) 38 inch fish. Congrats to the winners who pocketed a cool $1039.50 in prize money.

Second place went to Brian Mirek and Will Govin when they netted a beautiful 47.5 inch fish! They collected $535.50.

Besides those fish, Jackson Graham caught a 34.5 inch fish. The ice queen herself caught a 37 (Lorie Scherf). Mike Koepp caught a 36 incher. And not only did John Ellis score a 34 inch fish, he also went home with the brand new St. Croix Legend Series Slingblade rod!

I want to give a special thanks to Rick at Smokey's Musky shop for helping host the event. I know that it was an early morning and Rick was there to talk shop about the lake and get suckers into livewells.

Another thank you goes to all the anglers who fished. Thanks to your entry fees, the club raised about $775 that will go directly back into the stocking fund for area lakes.

Here are a few pictures from the event. More photos and better photos will be up on the website soon.

http://www.milwaukeemuskiesinc.com/

Post Your Comment
9/22/15 @ 5:08 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Shoot!!! I was foiled again!!!!!! LOL

Post Your Comment
9/21/15 @ 10:45 AM
phisherman
phisherman
USER since 8/12/04
The lake is shaping up great for this event. Should be some good fish caught in it.

Post Your Comment
9/21/15 @ 7:42 AM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
Cool

Yup. Just a joke.

Post Your Comment
9/19/15 @ 2:35 PM
ice queen
ice queen
USER since 12/16/10
Snakester it's an inside joke!! If you have followed my posts on homemade or store bought baits etc. the homemade ones are catching fish!!! Vegas 492 can't wait until the 26 th on pewaukee! ??

Post Your Comment
9/19/15 @ 6:42 AM
SnakeSter
SnakeSter
MEMBER since 7/9/12
Vegas, Why would home made Bucks be illegal? I'm puzzled on their reasoning which I would love to hear?

Post Your Comment
9/18/15 @ 3:11 PM
vegas492
vegas492
USER since 5/21/03
I've talked to a few people who were going to be entering and they seem to feel that home-made bucktails should not be allowed, ice queen. Seems like some folks are working to get them banned in Vilas County, too. Big Smile

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 12 Posts