Chicago Musky Show

1/10/16 @ 6:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Todd Young
Todd Young
USER since 6/25/15
Did anyone make it to the show this year? I was there as a vendor a couple years ago and know they have made lots of changes including location. How was it and what were the crowds like?
Muddy Creek Fishing Guides
(724) 674-3839
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
1/16/16 @ 4:35 AM
Trophy_Taker
Trophy_Taker
USER since 4/27/08
I agree, made it to the show this year and having all the vendors jam packed into the hallways in the center kind of sucks. The selection of gear was great though, got some new baits and gear at the show, talked to some great people. Would definitely go again.

Post Your Comment
1/12/16 @ 5:32 PM
Todd Young
Todd Young
USER since 6/25/15
Thanks for the info Ken. I had a booth there a few years ago when it was at the college and the changes were coming around. A bit of a trip for me and haven't pulled the trigger on going out again. My baits were there with GT Rod and Reel. He said he did pretty good selling them. Will be keeping an eye on the updated venue.

Muddy Creek Fishing Guides
(724) 674-3839
Post Your Comment
1/12/16 @ 12:05 PM
KenK
KenK
USER since 6/19/01
The show was great! This is actually the second year for the new Chicago Muskie Expo at the Sears Centre. The venue stinks, because you are basically only in the hallways and it is very dark. They are moving to a real convention center next year. Pheasant Run is the new venue. It should be a great improvement.

The old Chicago Muskie Show at Harper college ended a couple years ago. One of the owners passed away and they couldn't find a buyer.

Post Your Comment