Be careful out there!

6/25/15 @ 5:07 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15
Just yesterday while out on a guide trip. I saw 2 Jet skies come out of a cove Mom and 2 girls was on one. Dad and his young son was on the other. The son looked maybe 10 and dad was letting him drive. Neither of the Jet skies were paying attention to anything other than going out to have a good time. Mom never realized how close their good time was to becoming a terrible accident. See she or her husband never saw the big boat coming down the lake. It was cruising about 50mph straight at them. The big boat never altered his course or attempt to slow down. He ended up splitting the two jet skies. The man saw what almost happened. He stopped after the big boat cruised within feet of hitting him and his son. His wife never even looked. Thank god she kept her pace and did not do one of those quick turns and got hit. Everyone was at fault and no one was paying attention. I wish I would of been a water patrol because everyone needed to have a talking to. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES !!!!!
Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 Posts
7/3/16 @ 6:02 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

The lake was not as bad as normal with boat traffic yesterday.  I am sure that it was because of all the rain we got. I spent the day on the couch or in bed with I have no idea but i would rather not have it again.  I know it is a killer to some of the business here at the lake but I am sure it is a boom for others.   

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
6/29/16 @ 11:45 AM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

The forth of July holiday is just around the corner . I am sure as always the lake will get out of control. I hope that everyone makes it safe and sound.   Big boats look out for the little boats and little boats look out for big boats.  I think Jet Skies are on their own!   I love this lake but would rather be anywhere but here on a holiday weekend. 

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
5/23/16 @ 8:37 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

Fished up the lake today and didn't see much floating stuff.  But still please be careful... 

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment
5/21/16 @ 3:49 PM
Ed Franko
Big Ed's Guide Service
USER since 5/6/15

The Glaze Arm of the lake has lots of floating debris. Lots of big huge logs and junk.  The water is stained but clear. Nothing like you would think it would be with that much crap in it.. I really don't understand. JUST BE CAREFUL!

Big Ed’s Guide Service
(573) 692-6710
Post Your Comment