We have reservations to stay at a resort on the north side of Lake of the Woods.   It has come to my attention that Canada considers an OWI(operating while intoxicated) as a felony and that I may be denied entry into Canada because of this 18year old offense.  Supposedly  I have  fill out a whole bunch of paperwork and then pay them some money.    Is this the case or do I have to cancel the trip?     I was told that my offense is old enough that they won't worry about it, but I'm not so sure that is sound advice.   Does anyone know?    Thanks