Cisco Chain, lodging & fishing!

11/10/16 @ 1:11 PM
ORIGINAL POST
The Muskie Kid
The Muskie Kid
USER since 12/11/02

Hi folks, hope you don't mind me asking!  Been online, seen some nice resorts and private homes rentals offered on the Cisco Chain!  (Wondered if anyone knew of any places "under-the-radar" maybe, like a private Veterans Fishing Club cabin or other such place, or your best advice for a great place and first-hand recommendation for a log cabin type private rental, for 6-8 guys next spring, 2017 on Big, TI or Cisco and a guide recommendation for a half a day! Never fished the Cisco Chain, can't wait!  Close to the water, no hills and one or two boats and motor rentals would be great for 6 to 8, OLD Vietnam Veterans and retired first responders!  We still got a few trips left in the tank and happy to pay our own way! Thanks, The Musky Kid! Keep fishing guys! 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
1/15/17 @ 8:00 AM
Chiltonhead
Chiltonhead
USER since 6/27/11

I have a place in Land O' Lakes....Honest....Stay at Bents Camp..GREAT old resort right on Mamie Lake. Craig..the owner is a stand up guy, bait, launch, food, tap...what more do you need...Mamie is in my opinion...best lake on the chain..watch the rocks though as I towed in 3 boats last summer. good luck....& call Craig at Bents Camp 

Post Your Comment