MORE
Kayak Fishing

Welcome!

7/17/18 @ 10:15 PM
INITIAL POST
KayakFishTyler
KayakFishTyler
User since 7/17/18

Hello and welcome to the Lake Link kayak fishing forum!  I will be your "guide", Tyler Thiede.  I am the owner/founder/guide at Small Craft Outfitters, a kayak sales, rental, and guide service in Northwest Wisconsin!

Since I began kayak fishing, I've caught the biggest fish of my life.  Since I got into kayak fishing, I have had no interest in boat fishing.  The versatility, low cost, and silence of the kayak brings an unparalleled inner peace to the sport of sport fishing!

I have a strong passion for kayak fishing and LOVE sharing my experiences (good and bad) with others.  My goal is to make the masses (customer or not) get into the sport as easily as possible.

So comment in this forum, ask questions.  I can promise you an honest response based on experience.  If I don't know, perhaps another kayak fisherman will be able to help us out!

Tight lines my friends!

Tyler Thiede
Owner/Founder/Guide
Small Craft Outfitters

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
7/23/18 @ 9:08 AM
Retiredarmysarge-e6
User since 7/23/18

Just wanna say hello and glad we finally have our place to post always lookin for people to fish with and share info and such. I’m located in n Illinois let’s keep this forum going will try to post as much as I can specially home made techniques 

7/18/18 @ 9:35 AM
Steve - Lake-Link
Steve - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 4/16/24

Steve from Lake-Link here... We just want to give a big WELCOME to Tyler and his expertise in kayak fishing (and kayaks).

Just a note: Do not post all your questions on this "welcome" thread. If you have a specific question/topic start a NEW TOPIC in this forum. That way it will keep specific questions/topics separate and much easier to read and digest.

(PS: I picked up 4 of the FeelFree kayaks and have to say I just love them. My friends are jealous!  )

7/18/18 @ 6:50 AM
Troy Stoeger
Troy Stoeger
User since 4/2/02

Oh no! Not that guy! Lol

Really guys, Tyler is a good dude and a wealth of information. Lake Link is lucky to have him here

7/18/18 @ 6:18 AM
KayakFishTyler
KayakFishTyler
User since 7/17/18

I do!  We sell 3 Waters and Feelfree kayaks!  www.smallcraftoutfitters.com 

7/18/18 @ 6:16 AM
bassgrabber
bassgrabber
User since 12/23/04
Do you sell kayaks, if so what brand do you carry?
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE