SEARCH
MORE
Illinois Fishing Discussion

Lake Michigan Charter

6/9/17 @ 1:19 PM
INITIAL POST
SlipKid80
User since 6/5/17

Looking for good charter fishing out of either Waukegan or Winthrop harbors.  Anyone have a good recommendation or a "do not use" recommendation?

Thanks!

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
4/3/18 @ 7:59 PM
2014ranger+115
User since 8/7/17

Use either Peter, Terry, or Jerry Neid, if they haven't retired yet.  Peter probably retired by now.  his sons, mentioned above, have been chartering full time since the 1980s or so.  They have moved back and forth years ago from North Point to Waukegan back when I fished the big lake regularly.  Peter ran the Bandit II, The last boat Terry ran was the Kristy Lynn, Jerry ran the Spendthrift one, two,  or three.  But who's counting.  There are others who run fulltime.  Many have come and gone since i fished it regularly but ask around.  Waukegan Charter Association can help if you go there.  I like Waukegan for fishing better but that is a preference and either will do you well. Try the Neids first.  Look online, I may have spelled Neid wrong and it could be Nied.  You wont go wrong.

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE