when and where is ice show in wisconsin this year

12/1/15 @ 4:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02
Ok Ice shows in wisconsin this year where and when should be soon it seems to me anybody know????
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 13 Posts
12/13/15 @ 7:59 PM
ISlayer
ISlayer
USER since 4/6/11
I went to the show Saturday morning. I was surprised with no Frabill or Eskimo representation there. Is there something going on with those companies that they did not show up? I might be in the market for a new flip-over and really like Frabill's sidestep, but I would have liked to compare with Otter.

Post Your Comment
12/12/15 @ 10:28 AM
crobar
crobar
USER since 6/19/01
Checked out the ice show at the Wis. State fair in West Allis last nite. Went because i was interested in power augers and got some good info from all factories that were there. Took me about an hour to nose around. Just amazing how much ice fishing gear is available. Also took in a couple of the panfishing forums , noisy at times, but also got some good info. $9 admission and a dollar off on their website.....was it worth it..for me it was.If you have $10-20 thou. they have some nice overnite ice houses Smile

Post Your Comment
12/10/15 @ 8:56 AM
wiel0059
wiel0059
USER since 6/20/14
Wausau Gander Mountain is also having a decent First Ice Expo this coming Saturday. Some really good Free Seminars actually. I'm thinking of making the drive down since we don't have ice anyways.

Post Your Comment
12/9/15 @ 8:00 PM
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02
bump this up show this weekend in milwaukee

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 8:40 PM
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
USER since 2/12/02
Ulbian............it was 12:45 and I couldn't sleep ......so I had nothing but time on my hands. But point well taken though. Please accept my apology.

My point being, that many threads are started by people who could just as easily googled the answer.

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 2:49 PM
wiel0059
wiel0059
USER since 6/20/14
Big ones have been hit-on already. Maybe you were looking for more local events?

I know Kurt's Island Sports Shop in Minocqua is having his annual event this weekend (Friday Dec 4 - Sunday Dec 6). I always stop in and he normally has some good deals going. I love to support local businesses as well.

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 12:21 PM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03
"ROTFLMAO........... All the effort you went through to ask about the Wisconsin ice show here on lake link...............could have found your answer in ten seconds by typing it in the google task bar. "

If the original poster and you have the same typing speed then it took you more effort to make this snarky response than it did to ask the question.

It was a good question to ask since there are more shows than just the one in West Allis. There might be others that don't have nearly the publicity as the larger shows such as ones hosted by independent bait shops or local clubs. The larger commercialized shows are fine but they are what they are....commercialized with companies really pushing their products. Nothing wrong with that but it's at the smaller local shows/events where you can really learn a ton of good regional information.

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 12:17 PM
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02
o to answer your question of why.Well because alot of ice fisherman I know go to these showS and most check out LL,so I get to see them and shot the breeze about ice fishing IT ALSO BRINGS OTHER PEOPLE TO THE SHOW which help's to make the show make a buck,which brings it back and we keep a local show and I don't need to go all the way to st paul for and ice show .that and when I googled it for some reason it didn't pop up. am sure I can think of other reasons. but that is enough for now .

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 1:23 AM
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER since 6/15/09
The St Paul Ice Show at the Wisconsin State Fair Park?

Post Your Comment
12/2/15 @ 12:46 AM
Owtdorsmn
Owtdorsmn
USER since 2/12/02
ROTFLMAO........... All the effort you went through to ask about the Wisconsin ice show here on lake link...............could have found your answer in ten seconds by typing it in the google task bar.

Why do people do that ? Wondering

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 13 Posts