when and where is ice show in wisconsin this year

12/1/15 @ 4:53 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02
Ok Ice shows in wisconsin this year where and when should be soon it seems to me anybody know????
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 20 Posts
12/9/17 @ 7:19 PM
BassWhacker
BassWhacker
USER since 9/4/17

Show was fun. Saw some awesome fishermen. Gillespie, and a few guys from Fish Addictions, my favorite show!

Post Your Comment
12/9/17 @ 2:44 PM
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02

was at this years show 12/8/17  show was ok but not what I hoped for some good deals some deals not so much,,was some what disappointed as it could be bigger , a lot of ice trailers there not something you have much use for most winters south end of ice belt anymore am happy to pull a  flip over out these days but being and ice nut I already have just about every thing they are selling maybe in and older model but till it dies it is good enough for me, I am looking for a shappell  bay runner bass pro has them but want a 75 dollar shipping charge above their free shipping ain't the kind of free shipping I like. anyway if you know of a shop that still has these in south east wis. northern il. would like to here of it worse thing that could happen is to find a new place to fish if I need to drive a little ways...........thanks I hope.........

Post Your Comment
11/28/17 @ 6:40 PM
IceFisherman325
IceFisherman325
USER since 10/31/16

I went last year and was blown away! Their are so many cool things their, from basement made lures and electronics, to big brand names! I loved it and will definitely be going the 9th or 10th!

Post Your Comment
11/26/17 @ 9:29 PM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03

My sister and brother in law live a block away from State Fair Park so we walked to the event. I went a few years ago and got an insane deal on an LX7. Approximately $200 below MSRP. 

If you are looking for a deal on a certain big ticket item it’s worthwhile. If you’re just looking to walk around and window shop it’s not worth it. I’m planning on making it over there this year since I have my eyes on a few things. 

Post Your Comment
11/26/17 @ 6:24 PM
Hans Ryder
Hans Ryder
USER since 6/5/17

I went to the Milwaukee ice show last year.  The previous year attended the Minnesota show.  What a huge let down the Milwaukee show was.  Few vendors and not much for factory representation of products.  I will not be back to Milwaukee again.  Honestly I had questions on vexilar and marcum specs.  Got more help at the Cabela’s ice show in Sunprarie last year then the Milwaukee show. 

Post Your Comment
11/26/17 @ 1:11 PM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09

Dec 8 9 10 Wisconsin state fair. 

9 dollars to get in.

5 dollars to park.

So for 14 dollars you can visit these booths.. 

Adams county chamber of commerce....Bathfitters....Everdry waterproofing....Midwest gutter guard....Kitchen craft...Renewal by Anderson...Prudential financial....Vacation getaways...Window depot of Milwaukee...and a few ice fishing booths.

That's why I don't go anymore.

Post Your Comment
11/26/17 @ 11:59 AM
Bull Gill
Bull Gill
USER since 2/7/02

need to get this updated for 2017 what and where again

Post Your Comment
12/13/15 @ 7:59 PM
ISlayer
ISlayer
USER since 4/6/11
I went to the show Saturday morning. I was surprised with no Frabill or Eskimo representation there. Is there something going on with those companies that they did not show up? I might be in the market for a new flip-over and really like Frabill's sidestep, but I would have liked to compare with Otter.

Post Your Comment
12/12/15 @ 10:28 AM
crobar
crobar
USER since 6/19/01
Checked out the ice show at the Wis. State fair in West Allis last nite. Went because i was interested in power augers and got some good info from all factories that were there. Took me about an hour to nose around. Just amazing how much ice fishing gear is available. Also took in a couple of the panfishing forums , noisy at times, but also got some good info. $9 admission and a dollar off on their website.....was it worth it..for me it was.If you have $10-20 thou. they have some nice overnite ice houses Smile

Post Your Comment
12/10/15 @ 8:56 AM
wiel0059
wiel0059
USER since 6/20/14
Wausau Gander Mountain is also having a decent First Ice Expo this coming Saturday. Some really good Free Seminars actually. I'm thinking of making the drive down since we don't have ice anyways.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 20 Posts