OK lets see your ice fishing suv/truck shanty.

1/24/15 @ 4:02 PM
ORIGINAL POST
COSMO 1
COSMO 1
USER since 9/18/01
Not sure if I want build a permanent shanty or make a suv/truck shanty? so lets see what you've turned into your shanty on wheels?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
2/24/15 @ 2:16 PM
Badger Man
Badger Man
USER since 2/5/13
Got a chance to test out the new mini truck shanty this past weekend on Lake Gogebic in the UP of Michigan. -25° temps and 12"-18" of snow and slush pockets didn't stop the little truck. The flip out shanty worked like a dream and the Big Buddy heater kept the inside warm enough to fish without a jacket. Tons of fishing room with a full 6'x6' of fishable floor space and 6'x 5' of bed space for fishing gear augers, chairs coolers, grill and junk.. Sure beats loading and towing a portable shack.... Takes about 10 minutes to set up and break down. Cool

Post Your Comment
2/5/15 @ 9:20 PM
Tbone9
Tbone9
USER since 12/21/14
Wow Badger Man. That is cool. Nice job!!!

Post Your Comment
2/5/15 @ 11:21 AM
Otter Box
Otter Box
USER since 12/10/14
Very cool Badger Man, nicely done.

Post Your Comment
2/4/15 @ 9:58 PM
Badger Man
Badger Man
USER since 2/5/13
I'm finally getting close to getting the Clam X4 shanty installed as a flip out from the side of my mini truck. Should be ready to hit the ice this weekend for the shanty shakedown. Cool it has over 6x6 of fishing area and 6 foot of head room.

Post Your Comment
1/24/15 @ 8:25 PM
COSMO 1
COSMO 1
USER since 9/18/01
Vary nice indeed! lets see the shanty up and in the ready to use stage, it sounds pretty cool too!

Post Your Comment
1/24/15 @ 6:52 PM
Badger Man
Badger Man
USER since 2/5/13
I have been working on this mini truck project. I added Camoplast tracks and in process of adding a Clam X4 shanty from the side of the bed of the truck. The bed is also a 9 foot scissor lift and dump truck.

Post Your Comment