Ice fishing log app

10/22/15 @ 5:07 PM
ORIGINAL POST
porchp
porchp
USER since 11/22/09
I am looking for an App for my tablet to log my ice fishing trips. The info I would to log is GPS coordinate, weather, water temp, ice thickness, fish caught, depth caught, anyone know of an app like this? thanks everyone
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
11/27/15 @ 2:15 PM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
I just downloaded the free version of Trimble. It won't let me register and the "you are here' icon is the only thing that shows up when I go to the maps section. Anybody have any tips or experience to help me out with this dang thing? Thanks

Post Your Comment
11/26/15 @ 1:04 AM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03
There is also FISHIDY which you can post locations

"Post locations"...that right there is hilarious. A friend showed me Fishidy and it is a neat app but I busted a gut laughing when his selling point for me to join was the whole posting locations bit.

Post Your Comment
11/25/15 @ 10:44 PM
fishinfiend23
fishinfiend23
USER since 2/16/15
There is also FISHIDY which you can post locations and catch and weight.

Post Your Comment
11/18/15 @ 9:39 PM
newoodhntr
newoodhntr
MEMBER since 12/11/01
Lake-Link has a fishing log if you are a member.

Post Your Comment
11/18/15 @ 12:33 PM
tank1
tank1
USER since 8/4/01
Trimble GPS Fish

Post Your Comment
11/11/15 @ 12:15 PM
Lippy05
Lippy05
USER since 1/1/07
You can get "My Fishing Advisor" on both Apple and Android devices. It's free on the Play store for Android but it is $4.99 on the Apple app store.
Lippy

Post Your Comment
10/22/15 @ 7:01 PM
Ulbian
Ulbian
USER since 9/24/03
I'm not aware of an app but if you have a little bit of familiarity with spreadsheets you can build your own log and fine tune it to your liking. I've been tinkering around with this type of thing the past couple of years and have entered in all sorts of data such as the stuff you listed, bottom content, water clarity, sun angles, etc. with enough data points on specific bodies of water I can throw certain parameters at the thing and it will basically spit out a prediction on what type of water I'm looking for. Sure, it's a bit "leggy" but the existing electronic fishing logs just were not dynamic enough for my liking. Needed to record more than just the basic info like time, depth, date, coordinates. More data points means a more fine tuned output.

Post Your Comment