SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Ice Bibs

1/21/15 @ 9:08 PM
INITIAL POST
Plumduck
User since 11/25/08
Looking for new Insulated Ice Bibs. My needs: Would like to stay warm and dry. Would also like to be able to easily put on while wearing my Sorals or Icemans. Will consider floaters. Thanks for any help. Plumduck
Displaying 1 to 14 of 14 posts
10/16/18 @ 1:12 PM
markrazzy
User since 6/23/09

Tim,

Svitreum is referring to the Stormr Strykr suits, not the Striker ice suits (which you have a Striker Climate).  

10/15/18 @ 8:50 AM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Love my Stryker Suit.  I can't recall which one I have, its the top of the line one with zip out lining in both bibs and jacket.  Honestly it was a bit warm for me, I never use the liners.

10/11/18 @ 5:34 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

Got a response via email. The 2019 Strykr suits will be available mid-November. Think I'll just wait. I really like the specs on this stuff!!

10/11/18 @ 10:27 AM
markrazzy
User since 6/23/09
My guess is you'll have better luck in about a month when ice fishing inventories are stocked up for the season.  It's still a little early, even though ice fishing stuff is starting to be put out!
10/10/18 @ 6:35 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

Checked them earlier today. Out of stock in black and large. Sigh. 

10/10/18 @ 4:59 PM
svitreum
svitreum
User since 8/29/06

I am trying to find a website that sells the Stormr Strykr bibs in black and size large and I am striking out (no pun intended). Does anyone know a retailer in SE Wisconsin that sells these bibs? Thanks.

Jimmy

1/23/15 @ 12:25 AM
no-school
User since 2/22/04
I bought a "Artic Armor Suit" reason is its warm and the main reason is it "FLOATS" I got coat and bibs for 2 something and its pretty well made I'll have to say. I bought my son the "Striker HardWaterSuit" for xmas. The suit is made for fishermen!! I had him get in it xmas day and took him down to the river outlet in our local lake, He was wearing his underware and that's it besides boots, I wanted to know just how good this suit was that I paid almost 500 bucks for. After about a halfhour I asked him how he felt, he said he was nice and toasty so I threw him in the lake, he floated like a cork and he swam over to the ice an crawled out. He wasnt that wet inside the suit either. After about a halfhour I asked him how he felt, said nice and toasty. Coat and Bibs 400 something, but one heck of a suit. Both suits or bibs came with padded knees and seat ares. I dropped to by knees in my bibs onto my concrete drive and said,,yeah they are padded good. both suits are real lite and thin walled but warm as hell! zipper down vent openings for chasing tipups,,etc. Check out their websites! Best thing is they FLOAT!! I bought mind somewhat plainjane but still a excellent suit and is said to be able to hold afloat 3, 200lb people. I've gone thru twice and always wanted a suit, im 58. And my sons, well its the cadilac of suits! and I thru him in the lake personally and saw him float like a cork. What can I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1/22/15 @ 6:30 PM
Trophy_Taker
User since 4/27/08
Agree with Edward- a good discussion on this topic with lots of opinions on suits already. I personally love my Frabill I-series suit.
1/22/15 @ 2:07 PM
Edward Felcohands
User since 2/24/09
There are already some lengthy discussions about this, do a search and you will get all the info you need
1/22/15 @ 9:17 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
User since 3/20/02
Ditto gloomis' post. I've been very happy with mine for 2 years now.
1/22/15 @ 8:41 AM
gloomis
User since 7/2/01
Striker Bibs are the best on the market. I have a pair of the Hardwater series. 100% waterproof , zips up to your hip so you don't need to take big boots off , they float, very warm, hem up for those who need it, also have a pocket so you can access your jean pocket... also a 3 way zipper on the leg so you can vent if you need to
Displaying 1 to 14 of 14 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE