Hi everyone

12/4/15 @ 1:16 PM
ORIGINAL POST
The Fish Feeder
The Fish Feeder
USER since 12/4/15
Hi everyone. New to this site. My name is Pete,I'm 60yrs young, I live a little east of cincinnati ohio. This is my third season ice fishing and like everyone else,after my first trip out ,i'm hooked. Reports don't look good for ice season around here. I have to drive almost an hour when the season gets here in ohio, to ice fish. I'm asking for some help from this site to find a place to ice fish. I'd like to make a trip up that way this year to do some wisconsin ice fishing. I'd greatly appreciate any help on finding someplace to fish. And would be great if i could meet up with someone, to have company on the ice and show me around a little. I do have my own equipment.So if anyone out there would have a tag along, please let me know. Thanks.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
12/9/15 @ 6:32 AM
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER since 6/15/09
Hi, Pete. When we do manage to get some ice, I could show you what I know about Lake Petenwell. I live just a short drive from it and have found a few spots over the years. Some spots are close to shore for early ice and I do have an atv for farther trips. Might be able to send you home with some nice 12-16" crappies.

Post Your Comment
12/9/15 @ 5:57 AM
nubbz07
nubbz07
USER since 12/31/09
I also doubt we'll be on ice by new year. I have a lotw trip booked for the 3rd of Jan and not real sure I'll even have ice up there.

Post Your Comment
12/8/15 @ 12:06 PM
crossbow davio
crossbow davio
USER since 2/22/05
at this point i doubt it with temps forecast to be in the 40's for the next week or so Crying Doh! and the lows above freezing as well

Post Your Comment
12/8/15 @ 8:13 AM
The Fish Feeder
The Fish Feeder
USER since 12/4/15
Thanks nubbz07. The way it's looking down here it may be a good while before we get good ice. I'll certainly take you up on the offer. Sorry for the confusion crossbow, i changed my original post to show i'm actually here in ohio. Whats the outlook for your ice up there.Think you'll be on the ice by the first of the year?

Post Your Comment
12/5/15 @ 8:10 AM
nubbz07
nubbz07
USER since 12/31/09
Hi Pete. I'm in Waupun wi if u get up this way shoot me a pm. I'm always happy for company on the ice.

Post Your Comment
12/4/15 @ 3:58 PM
crossbow davio
crossbow davio
USER since 2/22/05
welcome to wisconsin pete. where do you live? i am in the appleton area.

Post Your Comment