Frabill Trekker shell

11/25/14 @ 8:12 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Big Flinch jr
Big Flinch jr
USER since 12/28/11
I have a Trekker two man and i bought it a few years back. Its not insulated but after being in one id like to get a new shell for mine. Dont want to sell and buy new feel that would cost me allot more. Any ideas how to find one. I emailed Frabill and call I seem to never get a response.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
11/26/14 @ 11:18 PM
wet-net
wet-net
USER since 1/8/03
Frabill was sold in July to Plano Plastic Company . Plano is owned by a investment company . Plano has no customer services its all about the bottom line.

Post Your Comment
11/26/14 @ 5:28 PM
kyl_me
kyl_me
USER since 7/21/08
Measure the amount you need, unhook the Velcro and slide the insulation between the poles and canvas. Mark the locations of the velcro, cut slits and run velcro through and back around poles. Still folds down great. Iceshanty has some more info, I think I may have posted more details and pictures on here as well.

Post Your Comment
11/26/14 @ 4:51 PM
Big Flinch jr
Big Flinch jr
USER since 12/28/11
So i looked that material up. How are people attaching that to the shack so that it dont get all messed up when putting it up and down. I did end up getting ahold of some one at frabill finally and they told me 440.00. Talk about getting screwed.

Post Your Comment
11/26/14 @ 5:04 AM
kyl_me
kyl_me
USER since 7/21/08
Lots of guys swear by just adding reflectix to non thermals. I did and it helps, but I cannot compare it to non thermal models. Picture of it installed (along with a light).

Post Your Comment
11/26/14 @ 3:03 AM
larry lowlife
larry lowlife
USER since 11/21/11
Call frabill that's how I ordered mine it cost more than I thought but that was a couple of years ago when they first came out if u don't have a cover I suggest one becuz the thermal one drags more

Post Your Comment