Frabill Hideout

2/4/16 @ 9:26 AM
ORIGINAL POST
nubbinbuck
nubbinbuck
USER since 6/20/01
Anyone still using these? It seems like an interesting design, although they are getting very difficult to locate. I found one on CL last night, and it sold in 11 hours. I was a few minutes late, according to the seller.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
2/12/16 @ 9:06 PM
Dr. Z
Dr. Z
MEMBER since 12/30/11
I have a Frabill Hideout and a Snoboat. Yes you need a bigger vehicle to transport them but if you can they are great. Literally sets up in less than a minute.

Post Your Comment
2/11/16 @ 12:51 PM
JPons
JPons
USER since 4/7/14
Shappell makes a nice cabin style shanty that's very similar to the Hideout. I bought a DX3000 this year b/c I too think cabin style makes the most sense for me. Got it at Dunham's!

Post Your Comment
2/9/16 @ 7:03 PM
walleyejak
walleyejak
USER since 1/19/10
I've got one for $100.00

Post Your Comment
2/5/16 @ 9:05 PM
MileMark_714
MileMark_714
USER since 12/26/10
I was looking for one,and then I found a 2-man SnoBoat in really good shape.I ended-up selling a like new Otter Cottage,the SnoBoat folds flat and is easy to transport.They work great if you sight fish.They store a lot more easy,just hang on the wall.

Wished they still made them,they would sell.

Post Your Comment
2/5/16 @ 4:58 AM
lunker75
lunker75
USER since 12/13/13
They are great but you need a pick-up truck to transport .I sold mine a month ago and bought a thermal hub and a small sled so i could use my car if i wanted to . A flip over is the most convenient shelter to use but again transporting is the issue if you need a 2 or 3 man flip .A one man flip over will fit into a small suv or cross over like a dodge journey or gmc terrain. On the ice very easy to move from spot to spot with a flip over then would be a snow boat or frabill hide out just put everything on the sled and slowly pull to another spot , a hub is the most difficult out of the 3 designs to move just takes more time to take down gather everthing up and pack into sled and move ,there all good just personal preference and what vehicle you have.

Post Your Comment