Eskimo Wide 1 Inferno

12/28/15 @ 8:00 PM
ORIGINAL POST
pembine panfisher
pembine panfisher
USER since 2/1/12
Interested in buying one of these just wondering from the people that have this shanty what their opinions are about these. Thanks a lot for the feedback. Big Smile
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
1/20/16 @ 8:22 AM
percheye1
percheye1
USER since 6/24/01
Did you see the one listed on trading post yesterday? Not sure if it is the model your talking about.

Post Your Comment
1/19/16 @ 8:26 PM
pembine panfisher
pembine panfisher
USER since 2/1/12
now that the ice is good and more people are out fishing finally Big Smile just looking for more feedback if other fisher's are using this shanty. thanks again

Post Your Comment
12/30/15 @ 10:50 PM
Tim Zwieg
Zwiegs
USER since 1/10/12
It's an awesome one man fish house. The wide fish able area, the sweet comfy seat, insulated fabric and oversize poles, only drawback is its heavy but worth it. I didn't follow the 4 wheeler comment though.

Post Your Comment
12/30/15 @ 10:10 PM
pembine panfisher
pembine panfisher
USER since 2/1/12
Thanks for your responses.Surf and turf I know what you mean with the beers but you gotta have them when doing projects makes it more interesting lol Have a good new year

Post Your Comment
12/29/15 @ 4:49 PM
Cheqmate
Cheqmate
USER since 4/22/14
One other thing- There are no loops to tieoff to your sled/ATV in heavy winds. Its always windy on Lake Superior.

I emailed Eskimo to ask them to add loops last year.

Post Your Comment
12/29/15 @ 4:45 PM
Cheqmate
Cheqmate
USER since 4/22/14
I bought one towards the end of last season.It is a little heavy to load on the back of my ATV. I removed the seat assembly, which is quite heavy and interferes with packing my equipment in. I welded a 1 1/16 angleiron drop bracket and I'm using one seat from my Frabill Trekker. Much lighter and more space!

Otherwise, I like the fishable area and the insulated tent.

The one thing I don't like is the height of entry door. I'm 6"3 and I think the door is only 55ish inches!

Post Your Comment