clam pro tc

1/4/15 @ 1:39 PM
ORIGINAL POST
hunter270
hunter270
USER since 4/2/14
Looking at buying a used clam pro tc was wondering if anyone has any information about it and if it is a good shack. Thanks
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
1/6/15 @ 8:19 PM
diabetik
diabetik
USER since 10/1/14
Just got a clam pro for $100 it's not the tc but I think the older ones were built better anyways. Came with a nice homemade aluminum tow hitch and a travel cover also

Post Your Comment
1/6/15 @ 7:43 PM
wet-net
wet-net
USER since 1/8/03
Post Your Comment
1/5/15 @ 6:24 PM
hunter270
hunter270
USER since 4/2/14
Thanks for the info

Post Your Comment
1/4/15 @ 4:37 PM
wet-net
wet-net
USER since 1/8/03
I had one for 3 three years I sold it last month. I sold it for 225.00 it was in perfect shape with travel cover. Like the last person its was just to short I had a hard time getting out the door to get a flag. I got a Otter 650 and I like it.

Edited on 1/4/15 4:38 PM
Post Your Comment
1/4/15 @ 3:41 PM
marbleeyes7
marbleeyes7
USER since 4/1/12
i have a pro tc with the thermal cap, perfect early and late ice set up for me. big enough for all my gear and light enough to pull walking out with. i used it this year to walk out 2-3 miles fully loaded and was no issue at all. can fish two holes in this shack with 1 guy. however i am not impressed with the quality at all. the poles are junk and the sled very cheap and not very tall. you will also not be able to stand up in it unless you are under 4 ft tall i also use a 2 man otter xt900 and there is no comparison but price make a big differance. Smile

overall a decent flip over but do not expect it to last a very long time. a few of my poles are a little bent already also. spend the extra money and go otter or full thermal as the new clam grey sleds look to be better than the one on the pro tc.

Post Your Comment