Hello everyone, that time of year already. If you headed to the Milwaukee Sport Show I would like to invite you all to stop by at booth #613 and say hello. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and make some new ones. For a show special I am offering a trophy walleye trip on the Menominee, peshtigo, or Oconto rivers. I will be fishing this area from April 10-17. I am running full day trips and half day trips. Half day trips are $250.00 and run for 5 hrs. A full day trip is $375.00 and runs 8-9 hrs. If your interested in booking a trip this week please give me a call. These will be booked on a first come first serve basis. I can also recommend some inexpensive motels for those that have to travel to the area. These trips regularly produce walleyes over 28". I am also starting to book trips on the wolf river and the entire Winnebago system. Feel free to give me a call for a rate quote and available dates. I run full and half day trips for 1-3 people. Rates are adjusted based on how many fisherman and length of trip. Please call for currently reduced rates. As long as gas is "cheap" so are the trips.