Holiday Open House at Lakeside Bait & Tackle, Delavan

8/6/17 @ 11:34 PM
ORIGINAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Good deal there Perchhound. 

Just think, in 4 months, Wisconsin should be on ice. 3 and a half up north if we're lucky like some years!

Post Your Comment
7/10/17 @ 8:20 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Perchhound
Perchhound
USER since 12/5/07

Just picked up a 2 year old strike master for $85. 2 augers, new blades plus back ups.   He told me it starts and runs for a few seconds then dies.  New diaphragm and it should be good to go.   Nice pick up to back up my Jiffy.

Post Your Comment
7/10/17 @ 1:35 PM
ORIGINAL POST
kvandehei33
kvandehei33
USER since 12/19/11

Got my gear unpacked this weekend. A little pre-mature but I figured by the time I get all the reels lubricated and new line put on it'll be mid August and then the new gear for the season should be released shortly after which will hold me over until early ice :D

Post Your Comment
7/10/17 @ 12:26 AM
ORIGINAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Getting closer....

Post Your Comment
6/27/17 @ 9:48 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Crookskinner
Crookskinner
USER since 9/28/09

Did the annual mid-summer charge of my Ion battery last Saturday. But no, did not even for an instant wish next winter was here.

Post Your Comment
6/25/17 @ 12:31 AM
ORIGINAL POST
A5¢
A5¢
MEMBER since 6/15/09

I built a jig pole for a Christmas gift. I need to build two more for lake trout and I should be set for awhile. Then come winter, I can repair summer rod mishaps. 

The fourth of July is just around the corner, October will be another elk hunt and it won't be long after that. 

Post Your Comment
6/22/17 @ 11:02 AM
ORIGINAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

It's coming. Always an important time of year when we pass the summer solstice. Less sunlight every day now. The lakes are starting to prepare for that ice layer to come on. Hopefully we have an early and late year. Last year was kind of short on both ends. 

Post Your Comment
12/8/16 @ 3:52 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Mr.Bass1984
Mr.Bass1984
USER since 6/12/10

Most lakes and ponds here in the south suburbs of Chicago are either iced over or partially iced over.  The deeper lakes are the ones lagging behind.  The largest lake by surface area is completely iced over.  If the wind dies down everything should be good by next weekend unless the 3-6 inches of snow we're supposed to get screw it all up.

Post Your Comment
12/7/16 @ 9:28 PM
ORIGINAL POST
n.pike
n.pike
USER since 4/2/02

Ice is slowly taking over up here in Vilas. Lots of change overnight and that'll continue tonight I'm sure. The wind was very strong, and still is, but ice really made it's presence felt on lots of small waters as I drove around today. Nowhere I'd walk on yet, but it'll get there in a couple of days I bet  if one doesn't mind 2.5 inches of ice. Went by a swamp today. Completely froze over and looked solid. Saw a thin stick weed sticking up in the middle and I swore it was a flag at first glance.

Post Your Comment
12/7/16 @ 9:11 AM
ORIGINAL POST
velocity
velocity
USER since 5/12/16

I am planning on some early ice fishing for walleyes on Namekagon 12/17!!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 Posts
12/5/14 @ 1:59 PM
Lakeside Bait & Tackle
Lakeside Bait & Tackle
USER since 2/2/07
We are having our annual Holiday Open House. Dec 12th, 13th & 14th

Click on the picture to check out some of the great deals going on.

Edited on 12/5/14 2:00 PM
Post Your Comment