Guiding in Florida this winter?Upgrade your license to Near Coastal

10/9/14 @ 4:13 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Gary Kulibert
captain gary
USER since 7/23/12
Upgrade your Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels (OUPV) license to a Near Coastal Master license for only $345! You have fished the Great Lakes but you want to hit the waters off the coast coast, or guide in the Florida keys, now you can! With this class you will obtain your Near Coastal Master License and you can do this by simply using your Great Lakes sea service. This is a 2 evenings and 2 full days course at the low price of $345 (class includes materials) Classes are: October 9/10 in the evening and 11/12 during the day Sign up today and start your new career! (Note: you need your OUPV with a total of 720 days of which at least 360 day are on the Great Lakes or near coastal waters) Find out more at: www.explorersguidellc.com Have questions? Stop in at 2217 W. Spencer St, Appleton, WI 54914, or call the office at (920) 733-5500 where our trained staff will assist you. Thank you for choosing Explorer’s Guide Maritime Academy where boaters become captains!
Edited on 10/9/14 4:14 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
10/11/14 @ 5:36 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER since 9/6/13
I don't get it, by taking a class you are a qualified guide on a completely different body of water?i have fished on the Gulf and it is completely different from the Great Lakes- No way would I hire a guide that comes down from the North.

Post Your Comment
10/11/14 @ 5:36 PM
LJ Walleye Master
LJ Walleye Master
USER since 9/6/13
I don't get it, by taking a class you are a qualified guide on a completely different body of water?i have fished on the Gulf and it is completely different from the Great Lakes- No way would I hire a guide that comes down from the North.

Post Your Comment