Blue Knight Spoons

6/10/14 @ 12:09 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Fishin Hole
rrsportsfishinhole.com
USER since 3/6/12
If you follow Musky Ill you know how he swears by the Warrior Blue Knight Spoons which are no longer being produced. We had the company do a special run this winter not everyone got a chance at this hot spoon. Well the company has done another run for us. Stop in and get your spoons. Limit 2 per customer. We only have a limited amount. Don't miss out. This is the last run for our store!!!!
(414) 481-6888
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
6/13/14 @ 8:51 AM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02
Roger is getting $10 each for them; I stopped and picked up two and I have to say they are a very close match to the original! Obviously a different blank, but the pattern is dead on.

Post Your Comment
6/11/14 @ 12:52 PM
BIG MOSS 24-7
BIG MOSS 24-7
USER since 11/2/09
How much is it for two of them? This was my favorite color five years ago!

Post Your Comment
6/11/14 @ 6:25 AM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02
Okay, now I understand. You had Warrior reproduce a discontinued color from a closed manufacturer. The way I read it the first time I thought you were saying it was a Warrior pattern they were no longer making.

Post Your Comment
6/10/14 @ 8:21 PM
Fishin Hole
rrsportsfishinhole.com
USER since 3/6/12
The Blue Knight was a discontinued spoon and we along with Musky Ill got Warrior to reproduce it for a run or two. I'm pretty sure I know what I am talking about this is the 2nd run of this spoon we have dealt with. Its a WARRIOR SPOON we have and Mike makes them.

(414) 481-6888
Post Your Comment
6/10/14 @ 3:52 PM
Fish Hound
Fish Hound
USER since 1/29/02
Are you sure it was a Warrior Spoon or was it a "Raider" by Red Hook Tackle? Josh from here on Lake-Link owned Red Hook Tackle and then sold it to Bob's Outdoors which no longer produces spoons.

Warrior is a fairly new brand and I think if Mike Steffes, the owner, had a hot spoon he would still be making it.

Post Your Comment