Where's the ammo

2/2/13 @ 2:07 PM
ORIGINAL POST
marinerman
marinerman
USER since 6/27/01
Not sure who posted the first thread with just a title but... where is the ammo? If you find a supply and want to share where post below.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 405 Posts
2/15/17 @ 3:51 PM
Paddle Power
Paddle Power
USER since 1/6/17

I also should have told you to write your legislation, support the Hearing Protection Act!

It's unconstitional that our cars need a muffler and our radios need to be turned down after 22:00 but we are required to pay a $200 tax and fingerprinted in order to purchase a suppressor and protect our hearing.

Transfers should occur on a ATF 4473 and NOT on ATF Form1 or Form4. I don't buy into the ATF's 41F garbage either but thanks Obama.

In conclusion support the Hearing Protection Act and some day we may not need to worry about finding shorts or CBs, just utilize subsonics with a can.

Post Your Comment
2/15/17 @ 3:33 PM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01

Thanks. Midwest did not have them. They had sub-sonic long rifles but I think at 11 ish FPS they would make more muzzle pop than I want. I will check the other sources. Thanks. Mrt.

Post Your Comment
2/15/17 @ 1:00 PM
Paddle Power
Paddle Power
USER since 1/6/17

If you want to find ammo online you can use gunbot.net or ammoseek.com. Both use close to real time inventory reports from many different ammunition retailers, you can also sort by caliber.

Post Your Comment
2/15/17 @ 12:51 PM
marinerman
marinerman
USER since 6/27/01

Cold Front, depending where your at Cabela has had them, Midwestern shooters in Lomira or Sportsmans Guide online. 

i know out of my rifle they are as quiet as my pellet gun.

Post Your Comment
2/15/17 @ 11:44 AM
Cold Front
Cold Front
USER since 7/9/01

I am looking for some .22 CB shorts or longs. These are made with about half the powder of a short and are good for whacking rabbits in places that the hard crack of a .22 would not be appreciated. I have struck out at my usual places . Anybody stumble across these lately? I am down to 3 rounds. Thanks. Mrt.

Post Your Comment
1/10/17 @ 11:21 AM
'da Coach
'da Coach
USER since 12/23/08

US Army asks for biodegradable ammo

"If successful, the use of biodegradable ammunition will lead to less ground contamination while at the same time ensuring anywhere training exercises are carried out will be left rich in plant life."

Hmm, gotta admit I'd never thought about it...

Post Your Comment
11/26/16 @ 3:40 AM
rottenfisher1
rottenfisher1
USER since 11/8/10

There was a lot of 9mm left at the Marshfield Fleet Farm this afternoon.
I didn't notice if there were other calibers left.

There were also great deals on magazines. .762x39 mags and .22 25 round magazines for $3 each!
Also, some nice military surplus mittens for $1.25 per pair.

Post Your Comment
11/25/16 @ 1:59 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

Not at Fleet Farm  . 

Great price on Remington  handgun calibers .  But Remington  had a 5.00 rebate with a 40 box limit !!!  Store opened  at 6 , I was there  before  6:30 . And all gone for 9 mm  .

Post Your Comment
11/22/16 @ 9:24 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11

Well at least there shouldn't be any ridiculous hoarding we've seen in the past. 

Tim

Post Your Comment
11/21/16 @ 9:49 PM
One shot one kill
One shot one kill
MEMBER since 8/12/02

With the results of the Election,  you would  think we would  be up to our armpits  in ammo !

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 405 Posts