SEARCH
MORE
Guns & Shooting

Taurus

7/2/18 @ 9:21 AM
INITIAL POST
JimLi
PRO MEMBER User since 12/20/11

If anyone buys a Taurus product, you are OUT OF YOUR MIND! As a NRA instructor, I have been carrying and recommending Taurus for years. NOW,,,due to a recall and class action suit, they bare holding my PT145 hostage. At first they said 12 weeks. Now they tell me 6 months. They have the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. Plenty of other guns on the market with GOOD service. I suggested they hire more people to handle the influx. I was speaking to deaf ears. I'm done with them!

Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts
12/24/18 @ 7:59 AM
JimLi

I have owned many Taurus models. I liked them all although several had issues and I had to send them in. Problem is when the recall came. They kept my PT145 and sent me a new PT111. Took forever, poor communications, and I have no use for a 9mm. Plenty of GOOD guns out there. No more Taurus for me.

10/17/18 @ 2:42 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01

I bought a Raging Bull 44 Mag many years ago.  I really like that gun.  Other than a Desert Eagle, it's the most comfortable hand cannon that I've shot to date.

10/14/18 @ 4:38 PM
goju
User since 12/30/10

JimLi,  In case someone hasn't responded to your question.  The Raging Hornet is one of Taurus Raging series of wheel guns.  This one is chambered in 22 Hornet.  

10/13/18 @ 6:56 AM
JimLi

Not sure what a raging hornet is bit they have recalled a bunch of semi auto models and discontinued making them. Revolvers seem to be OK.

7/3/18 @ 5:24 PM
Lundguy2
User since 4/22/15
I don't have one, but I would really like a raging hornet...if I see one I would definitely pick it up if the price was right.
7/2/18 @ 11:41 AM
shadling1
User since 1/17/12
I worked part time for a gun shop around 20 years ago doing basic stuff, scope mounts, clean jobs, minor repairs etc. I can tell you from experience Taurus NEVER had good customer service.
7/2/18 @ 10:54 AM
One shot one kill
User since 8/12/02

Now you are combining customer service and Lawyers.  What could go wrong there ?  Probably waiting on lawyers engineers to approve of changes to avoid further action  .

I do like my .38 special . Not crazy about the fixed sights  . May need some file work .

Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE