Shotgun Sports

5/6/15 @ 10:46 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14
So who has been out shooting? What do you like and why? Post some scores!! Are leagues worth it or should a shooter just go out for fun? Lets get a forum going and maybe get together and shoot!!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 70 to 79 of 143 Posts
8/4/17 @ 9:50 AM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10

Really appreciate it Grizz.

I was hoping to get it done before the fall leagues. But I assume like everyone else, he is just swamped. I wanted to see the options and how it looked before I do another gun. But ill skip that and give him my son's gun also right away if he is available?

And funny, I appreciate the info.. before work this morn I was looking at the other place on the web. Unfortunately not many do it in the area.

Thanx again. 

On a side note. We need to hook up and shoot a coarse some day before the hunting season starts. Do your kids and wife shoot? I think I'm getting the boot off the couples team, my wife wants our son as a partner instead. Lol. 

And my daughter is Wheeling her gun around like a pro. She is swing shooting the pattern board already and doing good. Bout ready for some clays. Gun is working great.

Post Your Comment
8/4/17 @ 5:42 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

I'll be talking to him today, I'll see what's going on. 

I haven't tried it myself... The web makes it look so easy but I have witnessed that to do it right, it is more complicated. I have used one other for coatings and dipping but I will not post their name here. Very bad experience. I'll pm you. 

Post Your Comment
8/3/17 @ 10:15 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10

Grizz, wondering if you have a second connection for hydro dipping? I tried contacting black smoke a couple times and left a message, no response? Maybe to busy? I noticed, poking around on the Internet, some companies are 4 to 6 weeks out.

Ever try it yourself? 

Thanks.

Post Your Comment
8/1/17 @ 12:46 PM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

He has done a bunch of rifles for me. Can't answer about long term durability cause I sell them pretty quickly :)

Just keep in mind that it is a paint... it will scratch and chip if it is dropped or not secured. It is just as durable as your vehicles painted finish. Pretty much the same process. 

Post Your Comment
8/1/17 @ 12:19 PM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10

Thanks Grizz.

Checked the site out. Have you had a gun finished by them? How does it wear? Looking to "pretty" up my wife's all plain black vinci. Don't see much of the field, but used and cleaned weekly for trap shooting. 

Post Your Comment
8/1/17 @ 10:41 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

You bet! Turns out great. I use Black Smoke Customs out of East Troy. 

www.blacksmokecustoms.org

Post Your Comment
8/1/17 @ 10:11 AM
1fowl one
1fowl one
USER since 12/9/10

Anyone ever play around with hydro dipping or painting a synthetic shotgun stock, forearm and barrel ? 

Or has anyone had it done professionally, somewhere in southeastern Wisconsin?

Post Your Comment
7/22/17 @ 8:55 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

Ahhhhh..... Top Secret!! 1984

Post Your Comment
7/22/17 @ 8:23 AM
bassmaster+recordracks
bassmaster+recordracks
USER since 2/25/12

Not bad but lookingfor a specific 80s song

Post Your Comment
7/22/17 @ 7:52 AM
Grizzly700
Grizzly700
MEMBER since 3/25/14

Interesting combination, but I'll bite......

Find some flying asain carp and have a fun flying fish shoot!

Post Your Comment
Displaying 70 to 79 of 143 Posts