Anyone abused a Versa Max yet?

8/22/14 @ 2:28 PM
ORIGINAL POST
ShootCatchEat
ShootCatchEat
USER since 11/4/11
I'm looking at purchasing a Versa Max but am very hard on equiptmaent. Just wondering if it will hold up?
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 Posts
8/30/14 @ 12:50 PM
AllDayIDreamAboutSmallies
AllDayIDreamAboutSmallies
USER since 3/14/06
I also have a Winnie SX3. Love it! Looked at all the semi's (Benellis, Berettas, Brownings, etc.) and this one pointed and came up the best for me. Check one out!

Post Your Comment
8/29/14 @ 9:50 PM
ShootCatchEat
ShootCatchEat
USER since 11/4/11
I shot trap twice a week and hunted with a Remington 1100 for over five years. I figured well over 100,000 rounds through it only broke a few ejectors, traded that and some $ for a 11-87 Premier. I have abused it, I hunt everyday and its held up but Im ready for a new gun .

Post Your Comment
8/27/14 @ 5:40 PM
rackshack73
rackshack73
USER since 11/27/07
I have had 1 for two years and it has broke once with the new parts delivered to my door within 3 days covered no questions asked. The arm on the action that goes into the stock for the recoil broke. Everywhere from shooting a trap league to snow goose hunting with an extension tube, softest shooting gun I have ever owned and I own 10 different shotguns. I would estimate I have around a 1000 rounds shot through it. I can say it is well used but I do take care of my guns so not abused. If you like to shoot 3.5 inch shells I would recommend it. Pros are excellent customer service soft shooting and it comes with a very good choice of shims to create a custom fit. Cons are it is heavy and does not have a magazine cutoff.

Post Your Comment
8/27/14 @ 12:58 PM
ditto
ditto
USER since 12/6/10
wishin, where did the buy them from that let them return them?

Post Your Comment
8/27/14 @ 12:25 PM
TRetzlaff
TRetzlaff
USER since 12/4/09
I would buy a Winchester SX3 instead. Better value and it's as durable as semi auto can be.

Post Your Comment
8/27/14 @ 11:54 AM
wishin4fishin
wishin4fishin
USER since 7/3/06
Bought one when they first came out biggest POS shotgun I have ever owned! I personally know 2 others who returned them also. I would recommend any other brand/model but that one. Puke Puke Puke

Post Your Comment