Stacker / " stack slider lines

7/2/14 @ 12:21 PM
ORIGINAL POST
boscrowe
boscrowe
USER since 2/28/09
I was just at Fleet Farm and found some releases ive never seen before they are Du Bro . 4 of them for $6 at that price i have to give them a try . they are ajustible and extramly simple . But any way on the back they have a picture of what they call "stack slider line" in which they drop the main line out with a lure and clip into the release t the ball . And then the second line isnt off of a second rod but off of the same rod and the main line goes threw a loop and then cliped onto the rigger line . so both release if a fish was on .Any one ever do this , can you do this leagaly , pros cons . WWw.dubro.com
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
7/3/14 @ 7:49 AM
fishmunkee
fishmunkee
USER since 3/20/02
That is a fixed slider set up. Guys do use them with success. Unless your deep presentations are very limited (and the fish are deep) you are usually better off running another rod/presentation in Wis as you mentioned baits are counted/limited in Wis. In MI they count/limit rods so the sliders are more popular as it puts more "free" baits in the water per rod.

Post Your Comment
7/2/14 @ 12:36 PM
irishman46
irishman46
USER since 3/23/12
Bjorn,are you fishin Friday.We will be out with sharkbait.By the way,when are you commin to rig our boat?

Post Your Comment
7/2/14 @ 12:32 PM
boscrowe
boscrowe
USER since 2/28/09
Here's a picture , I can answer the legal question. I'm that it counts as another lure regardless if it's on the same pole or not wis you get 3 lures per person . Da to me I knew that guess I wasn't thinking . But may be easyer to prevent tangles .

Post Your Comment