Recommended Guide out of Algoma?

5/31/14 @ 6:48 PM
ORIGINAL POST
sammyn
sammyn
USER since 5/5/14
I've never used a guide service before. Never fished Lake Michigan. I'd like to try for salmon. Does anyone have any recommendations? It looks like there are tons of guides, but I know nothing about them, or how to pick one. Thought I would try here for a recommendation. I'd like to put a trip together, for 2 couples for 4+hrs. Any time of the year. Recommendations for a guide? Recommended time of the year? (btw, I'm just assuming Algoma is the place to leave from. Feel free to suggest a different port, but, I'm from Central WI). Thanks!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 Posts
6/1/14 @ 6:55 PM
JamesD
JamesD
USER since 2/16/04
Page back in the posts for Algoma/ Kewaunee fishing report pages. You can't go wrong fishing out of either port but Capt. Lee Haasch does a great job posting tips of what works for all Lake-Linkers to read. He works out of Algoma. Read his article in Midwest Outdoors from this month.

Post Your Comment
6/1/14 @ 5:21 PM
playinhooky
playinhooky
USER since 4/10/03
I would love to answer any questions you have. Our website is www.sturgeonbaycharterfishing.com. Give me a call if you'd like. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have and book you either with us, or recommend someone else that can suit your needs. Thanks Kyle 920-676-7829

Post Your Comment
6/1/14 @ 10:33 AM
TrophyConnection
TrophyConnection
USER since 2/18/04
Kewaunee I would use tigger 2 Algoma I would use kinns catch and sturgeon bay area I would use jenny ann

Post Your Comment
6/1/14 @ 7:43 AM
sniper
sniper
USER since 10/17/01
Kyle is now part of Sturgeon Bay Charter Fishing. www.sturgeonbaycharterfishing.com

Post Your Comment
6/1/14 @ 4:38 AM
ColdRush
ColdRush
USER since 1/14/02
Sturgeoun Bay Jenny Ann's Sport fishing.....can't go wrong with Kyle great guy.

Post Your Comment