SEARCH
MORE
Great Lakes Fishing

Navionics for wisconsin

7/4/14 @ 11:14 AM
INITIAL POST
Who Farted?
User since 5/11/09
Looking for a new chip for my lowrance Lcx27. I currently have a older version of lakemaster wisconsin, but does not have depth on it. Now that they are only made for hummingbird and not wanting to purchase a new unit. Does any of the navionics chips cover michigan from milwaukee to kewaunee? Currently looking at the north series chips, but none have michigan in the lake list lineup, but the area that they have outlined for coverage does show out into the lake on wisconsin side.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
10/10/18 @ 9:31 PM
eyelooking
eyelooking
User since 2/28/05

Hello Who Farted!  I use Navionics and highly recommend them as their maps are always being updated unlike Lakemaster. Go to the Navionics website https://www.navionics.com/usa and check the Chart Viewer and it will show the waters that you are interested in. Myself I have the Navionics + US/Canada card because I fish all over the country and Canada. Before I fish a certain body of water I download the most recent data to my card giving me awesome mapping. I also use the Navionics mobile app for my phone. For $10 you cannot go wrong. Tight Lines!

7/6/14 @ 9:53 AM
sslayer
User since 6/9/06
I owned a lowrance LCX-27C too. I bought the Lakemaster Michigan 2006/2007 version. That chip had like 800 lakes in Michigan and the big name Wisconsin lakes as well as all of Lake Michigan. The contours of lake michigan were 5 to 10 foot. I also used a Lakemaster Wisconsin chip that was a 2007 version Lake michigan was covered on that chip too. Check Craigslist for chips. They run about $75 or less. What I really liked about the lakemaster chips was the details provided. If you wanted to know where you were in relationship to landmarks all you had to do was move the cursor to shore and change the range. The street detail was very useful to me. Good Luck SS
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE