Lake Michigan Rideshare

7/26/05 @ 1:59 PM
ORIGINAL POST
ripper
ripper
USER since 6/15/01
I didn't see a thread specifically for this so I'll start it. Fishermen without boats and folks looking for a partner on their own boat can get together here. Maybe even partner on ownership, as this is not a cheap hobby. I recently sold my boat because as me and my friends got older, I found it difficult to find people to fish with, and could not justify the expense of the ship. If anyone needs any help out of the Racine area, I can offer 8 years of fishing experience, outfitting and owning single and twin boats 24 to 31 feet in length, and of course help with the expense of fishing.

It is very sad to see some boats (and their captains) sit on a beautiful calm summer day.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 488 Posts
9/14/17 @ 11:53 PM
millertime
millertime
USER since 10/3/01

Looking for 2 seats, Sturgeon Bay to Two rivers. Will help with Expenses. Friday or Saturday. please text @ 715three7zero3567.

Guy Miller (aka) millertime TY

Post Your Comment
8/31/17 @ 12:30 PM
mby3rd
mby3rd
USER since 9/30/16

VERY little big water experience and just the basics for equipment but coming up to fish Port Washington in my 19 Crestliner Bass boat.  Obviously not a big water boat but I think it may not be necessary to go out too far this time of the year.  Open to have someone join me as I don't think my Wife will be able to make it.  Looking to fish 3 AM to maybe 10 AM Saturday and then Saturday 6 to 9 PM and then again 3 to 9 or so on Sunday.  PM me if you might want to give it a shot or you want to get off the pier for a few hours..

Post Your Comment
8/24/17 @ 3:13 PM
fishinnutinwis
fishinnutinwis
USER since 12/26/01

Going to put this out there ... Im self employed so flexible ... Bought a 22' Sylvan because I enjoyed fishing coho in superior but wanted safer boat ... Kinda new at this ...have equipment ...live in phillips wi .... willing to drive but gets costly in fuel ... like two day trips ... If interested in chasing silvers contact me and we can talk ...

Post Your Comment
8/14/17 @ 9:44 AM
Reel Life
Reel Life
USER since 7/31/17

As of right now I need one more guy for this Saturday AM...Fish til 10am. Leaving dock at 4am out of Two Rivers. If interested, drop me a message

Post Your Comment
8/1/17 @ 8:42 AM
Reel Life
Reel Life
USER since 7/31/17

Fishing out of Two Rivers this weekend Aug 4-6...Leaving dock @ 4 AM and have room for up to 3. If interested send a PM.

Post Your Comment
7/21/17 @ 9:01 PM
sharkbait1
sharkbait1
USER since 6/9/07
Fishing out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/23 @ 4 AM and have room for 2 or 3.  If interested send a PM.

Post Your Comment
7/18/17 @ 12:59 PM
madmerle
madmerle
USER since 7/20/01

I am available to go this evening (Tues July 18th) if any boat owners need an extra fisherman to share expense, etc!  Just messenger me.

Post Your Comment
6/25/17 @ 6:17 PM
ironeye
ironeye
MEMBER since 4/13/17

Looking for a fellow retiree that is interested in fishing LM the weekdays. I have a 17.5' boat, fish Racine, Milwaukee & sometimes Port Wash.

I generally fish the better weather days ... I have all the gear. I'm not a expert on LM but usually wind up with a few in the cooler. I've tried this before with mixed results. Send me a PM if interested or Email @   nanoweb38799@gmail.com

Edited on 6/25/17 11:22 PM
Post Your Comment
6/24/17 @ 1:10 AM
nubbz07
nubbz07
USER since 12/31/09

Looking to get out mon morning the 26th, hoping someone will be looking for another crew member. I can pretty much fish anywhere from Kenosha to Kewaunee. I'll kick in for gas or whatever yo need. Thanks

Post Your Comment
6/21/17 @ 8:06 AM
liar-liar
liar-liar
USER since 1/25/02

I live in Appleton and am retired with most friends still working.  I've taken a couple solo trips to Two Rivers this year (0 one time - needed a n man - and 4 the next time).  I have a boat and most equipment but would like some company rather than making solo trips.  If you're retired, and have the time and the interest, shoot me an email at mfcorbett1951@gmail.com.   I won't go if the weather is bad.  Like to see winds under 10,  My boat is 17 1/2 foot - which is fine when its fairly calm.

Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 488 Posts