fishhawk addition

1/28/18 @ 9:37 AM
ORIGINAL POST
fishinnutinwis
fishinnutinwis
MEMBER since 12/26/01

I am thinking adding a fishhawk would be a good addition to my boat ... still a rookie but really enjoy going when I can with family and would like to increase chances of targeting productive water ... I am leaning towards the bluetooth model ... any input welcome , and do these ever go on sale , best prices ?? seem only avail at 750 -800 ... 

Post Your Comment
Displaying 11 to 12 of 12 Posts
1/28/18 @ 8:23 PM
Tutone65
Tutone65
USER since 6/28/15

Hi, this will be my 4th year fishing salmon on Lake Michigan. 2 years ago I bought an X4 from someone that was getting out of Salmon fishing. To be honest, this is hands down the biggest game changer you would ever do when it comes to fishing Salmon on the Great Lakes. If something were to happen to mine, I honestly wouldn't go out until I got another one. Speed at the ball (lure) is the biggest info I get from a fish hawk, next is water temp, When your fishing in 65 degree water and come upon a 50 degree pocket, you can bet you better be watching your lines. I'm still learning all the things a fishhawk can do but I don't leave home without it!! Good luck!!

Post Your Comment