Southeast Wisconsin Float Trips

5/26/14 @ 10:03 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Hildy Boys
Hildy Boys
USER since 12/14/09
I was wondering if you guys could tell me of. Some good float trips to do in our kayaks in the se corner of the state. Looking for for a 2-3 hour trip for the wife and I and our boys. Putin and take out points would be appreciated. Thanks, Brian
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 Posts
5/27/14 @ 6:29 PM
Hildy Boys
Hildy Boys
USER since 12/14/09
Thanks for the input guys, I am pretty open to what we want to try, fishing would be a nice plus along the way. We have done the milwaukee river north of saukville and loved it.

Post Your Comment
5/26/14 @ 4:59 PM
Trapper Jed
Trapper Jed
USER since 3/7/11
Milwaukee river from newburgs firemans park to wabadonia park in fredonia is is a nice run right now. Mostly undeveloped through that area yet. It dose get a bit shallow throughout summer though so check water levels befor you go. Otherwise saulkville to grafton is a bit deeper of a run. But the farther south you get the more developed it gets. The fishing can be pretty good to.

Post Your Comment
5/26/14 @ 3:20 PM
cds
cds
USER since 9/18/01
Fox River...Put in at Mitchell Park,Brookfield (just south of Capitol),Barker Rd..Frame Park,Hwy 59,Hwy I (twice)......National Ave,etc...every bridge all the way down to the state line will have vehicles...

Mukwonago from Rainbow Springs to Phantom or joining the fox to Big Bend....Oconomowoc river,Bark river,Scuppernong river,Scuppernong creek,Ashippun,White..I've done parts of all those this past year...

There's canoes and yaks and vehicles and locked bicycles at many bridges around the county now that the weather's nice. Got a specific river you're considering? If I've been there I'd be happy to offer an opinion...

Edited on 5/26/14 3:22 PM
Post Your Comment