New Use for trail cams

3/27/16 @ 10:13 AM
ORIGINAL POST
GRANDAD
GRANDAD
USER since 6/1/09
Recently I have heard of more cases of theft and vandalism from launch ramps and Bait shops,especially in Winnebago and Wolf and Fox river launch areas!I have installed some of my trail cams to cover The back and front of my truck and they do a pretty good job of covering my rig.My Truck has an alarm so if the sleeze bags try to break in the alarm is LOUD!I also concealed carry at ALL times if they want to get nasty, but as we know even if you catch them doing damage or running away with your stuff you CANNOT Use deadly force!But pictures and prompt Police reporting might save a fellow fisherman from the same fate,and sharing the pictures on Lake Link could help get the Crooks!Most fishermen are there to have a good time too bad we even have to consider such measuresBesides it makes for another use for the Cameras until deer season!Grandad
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 Posts
3/27/16 @ 12:10 PM
1cast-away
1cast-away
USER since 2/2/09
I set one on the dash board of my truck to see who was leaving nasty notes on my rig while I was duck hunting...got one blurry pic but no more notes either.

Post Your Comment