Mess in the woods

9/13/15 @ 6:56 PM
ORIGINAL POST
ESOX68
ESOX68
USER since 2/21/06
I was scouting out spots in the woods and came across this mess left over most likely from last gun season. This kind of stuff just pisses me off. If your out there be a sportsmen not a turd!
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 Posts
10/16/16 @ 8:20 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER since 9/27/01

Jimmy skins!

Post Your Comment
10/16/16 @ 4:22 PM
beanbag
beanbag
USER since 12/17/09

prophylactics.....Come on dude...just call them rubbers. 

Post Your Comment
10/12/16 @ 3:22 PM
utahman
utahman
USER since 3/9/03

I have to tell you this story. it was sometime in the mid 90's. Top of American Fork canyon above American Fork Utah. I was at my elk hunting spot on side of the mountain. i climbed up from the north side to the south side. So I am sitting there, and I hear music from way down below. I start scanning with my binoculars. I spot a few people and a very vague screen of smoke. Then I'm thinking , well this spot is shot . Needless to say I wasnt happy. So I hike out, and drive around to that side of the mountain to check it out. I get there, and there is a sign on a paper plate that says Hairy Scary Monster, the name of the party. I vaguely remembered seeing signs up the canyon as I was driving up in the dark. So evidently they were signs to the party. There is no way to describe what I found at the site. Shotgun shells, prophylactics, beer not opened, chairs, tires, all kinds of trash, you name it, it was there. One of the reasons I did go check it out initially, is that they left the fire burning which is no 1 wrong out west. I immediately went down the canyon and called it in to Utah "DNR" but  it was a Sunday, so they aren't coming. I was so ticked off I went back up there and took everything and loaded it in my truck. So as I was cleaning up,I noticed one of the chairs had a name on it first and last. I looked it up in the phone book when I got back down the canyon and got the address. When I got to that house it had trash all around it just like the party. I figured I had the right place and backed up in the driveway and dumped it all out.And even if it wasnt the right place I figured whos'ever name was on that chair would know who it was that trashed the mountain.

Edited on 10/12/16 3:23 PM
Post Your Comment
7/23/16 @ 7:40 AM
ihookem
ihookem
USER since 11/29/01

Alright already, quite your bitchin I'll go back and pick it up. De Chaney. 

Post Your Comment
5/25/16 @ 6:20 AM
velocity
velocity
USER since 5/12/16

I have a home in Delta WI. (Bayfield Cty.). The Delta-Drummond Rd. is a dumping ground for all of the visitors that come up to enjoy the area during the summer. The low lives just throw their garbage out out the car windows and feel its alright because they don't live there and somebody else can pick it up. Please just keep your trash in your car until you get to your destination or stop for gas and throw it away there. Another thing people don't realize is when they throw hot cigarette butts out the car window when the fire hazards are so high they can start a forest fire very quickly. Have some respect for other peoples space. 

velocity

Post Your Comment
5/13/16 @ 1:00 PM
velocity
velocity
USER since 5/12/16

Track down any DeShaney's in your hunting area.

velocity

Post Your Comment
9/13/15 @ 7:10 PM
Tim_T
Tim_T
USER since 6/17/11
That is disgusting. I can only wonder what makes people behave in such a manner that gives us such a bad name. Pigs.

Tim

Post Your Comment