ID This Trespasser

5/4/15 @ 12:06 AM
ORIGINAL POST
mike7mm08
mike7mm08
USER since 9/19/02
Need some help. Caught a guy trespassing on the property I hunt. Did not have the time to detain and wait for the sheriff.Landowner wants to prosecute. Before anyone gets all legal I know I cannot hold anyone for the sheriff. But nothing illegal about blocking the driveway so they cannot leave on their atv. They are free to walk away if they choose. Anyways caught the guy just west of boltonville in northern washington county. Seen him driving on boltonville road out of botonville a few minutes before I caught him on the property. Not looking to call the guy out publicly just trying to make it easier for the sheriff to track the guy down. Message me if you know the guy. Thanks.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 10 Posts
1/25/16 @ 12:27 AM
Outdoorsman65x
Outdoorsman65x
USER since 1/24/16
glad you got him!

Post Your Comment
1/9/16 @ 7:32 PM
ihookem
ihookem
USER since 11/29/01
He is from the West Bend / Kewaskum areas. I know this to be true cause he still has a mullet hair cut. If yo think noone still wear mullet hair cuts, go to the West Bend Walmart on a hot summer Friday night and you will see dudes still wear mullets.

Post Your Comment
12/31/15 @ 2:08 PM
esoxcpr
esoxcpr
That thief is an Ermine, which is simply the common name for a Weasel during the time it has it's white winter coat. More specifically it's a Short Tailed Weasel or Stoat and the very tip of the tail is all black even during the wintertime white phase.

Post Your Comment
12/31/15 @ 12:58 PM
big ken
big ken
MEMBER since 6/3/06
Was not sure where to add this picture of this trespasser and thief. Can anyone help identify. Was told it could be a mink or a weasel.

Our friends used our cabin earlier this week and used the small grill to cook some burgers and steaks and left the spatula outside. The next morning this thief stole the spatula and took off with it.

they said he was very fast and didn't drop what it stole.

Must have needed it to turn some pancakes.

thanks

Post Your Comment
5/8/15 @ 9:16 AM
mike7mm08
mike7mm08
USER since 9/19/02
Bar crowd. Guy I know,his mom leases out the local bar. So he passed the pic around. Trespasser is a farmer just about a mile from the property. Would think that he would be the last one running around and tearing up fields.

Post Your Comment
5/8/15 @ 4:28 AM
lazyfishr
lazyfishr
USER since 5/29/06
That's awesome. Which group knew him, bar or church?

Post Your Comment
5/8/15 @ 1:11 AM
mike7mm08
mike7mm08
USER since 9/19/02
Got him. Sheriff will be delivering a ticket Saturday morning.

Post Your Comment
5/6/15 @ 12:31 AM
mike7mm08
mike7mm08
USER since 9/19/02
No registration of any kind on it. If there was he would already have a ticket. I know he is local. There are no trails at all in the area and I seen him leaving boltonville on the road. Not going to be running the roads very far without getting a ticket. Picture has been shared with both the church people and the bar people of the area. Between the two groups someone will eventually ID him.

Post Your Comment
5/5/15 @ 1:39 PM
big mac
big mac
MEMBER since 2/19/02
Mike, did you by chance get a picture of the back of the machine? If so, there should be a license plate on the back (if he uses it on state/county trails). Did he have a vehicle/trailer parked near by? Description & plates will hell ID him. If not, he must live near by. Good luck! Big Mac

Post Your Comment