If you are currently a safety instructor and want re-certification or would like to be certified for the first time there are a number of instructor certification classes coming up statewide. These courses are set up to make it easy for you - done in one session.

These courses are for ATV/ Boat/ Snowmobile, hunter ed, archery ed.

They are held in a few locations mainly up north from late January - early May.

I took a picture of the course sheet which I hope anyone reading this is able to view.

A class that doesn't appear on the sheet and which is going to be held at the Brice Prairie USFWS Visitors Center near La Crosse is an an internet hunter's education field day course on Sunday, January 29th. It is open to currently certified hunter's ed instructors or someone who isn't already certified. The non-certified people would have to take a test on open book test using an on-line manual (it's easy) and help with one class.

I've been teaching hunter's ed on and off since the 1990's and enjoy meeting new people and introducing them to firearms safety.

Maybe you have a passion for your outdoor sport and would like to teach someone new to be safe while their getting started.

Any questions P.M. me please.