Wisconsin's Unmanaged Wolves

11/13/17 @ 10:35 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Farnorthbadger
Farnorthbadger
USER since 12/7/13

A very interesting possible end around of longtime federal inaction on the out of control  Wisconsin wolf packs.

Edited on 11/13/17 10:37 AM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 388 Posts
TODAY @ 9:39 PM
Wicasa
Wicasa
USER since 11/11/15

Well, I guess you told us. 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:59 PM
Steve White
Steve White
USER since 3/17/04

Furthermore, being an "EVIL HOUNDER" !! I find it beyond ignorant. Just ludicrously stupid! That so many who say wolves are ok, as long as they are managed. Dont have balls, but just no brains. To say that hounds ruin their hunting, and run all the game out of the woods. Obviously, did not even make the cut for the short bus. Thinking a hound pursuing one animal. Can do more damage. Than a blood thirsty killer looking to sink its teeth in to anything. I got rocks in my yard smarter than that. But, yet that is what we here spewing from the mouth of ignorance all the time. That's just plain, and simple truth right there.  Even trying to argue that point. Only will prove your own, lucky to be called ignorance!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:55 PM
Brother of the brush
Brother of the brush
USER since 1/22/12

I'll sit back and laugh with ya Steve.  The reason woof depredation on livestock is down is because they came up with more clever ways to rule against a woof kill.  Someday you people will pull your head out of the sand.  Maybe when the majestic woof settles down in the woods near you.  Enjoy..

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:34 PM
Steve White
Steve White
USER since 3/17/04

Really not sure if it is funny, or just pathetically sad. That folks believe the numbers of kills put out by the dnr. Obviously no clue how that whole process works.  They do not run out as fast as possible to confirm. Taking time to get there. Perhaps even days. Then there has to be absolute irrefutable evidence.  Ohh, there were bird tracks at the site.  So your cow died due to avain flu. Wolves just fed on the carcass!  One day soon it will hit the southern state folks. Then us northern redneck drunks. Will just sit back and laugh!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:18 PM
Steve White
Steve White
USER since 3/17/04

Ohh, almost forgot. One pulverized on hwy 51 south of Minocqua this morning.  Number 38!

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 7:16 PM
Steve White
Steve White
USER since 3/17/04

The CWD argument is BS. Unless you want a bunch of these monsters transferred to the CWD zone! Dont spew the garbage about the pen in three lakes either. It didnt get out. There is no CWD in Vilas, Oneida, or the rest of the northwoods. But where is the bulk of the wolves.

We get the snow predicted. Wolves are going to have a field day thrill killing!  Coyotes, and bobcats will get some too.  2 feet of new snow will slow all but the wolf down. FUN FUN for them.

Call the tip line all you want. I'm already the biggest poacher in the northwoods.  Yet, rarely carry a knife. Rarely is there ever any game or fish in my freezer. But call them. Please, I implore you to do so!  As long as eyes are on me. They are not elsewhere!!   By all means do so from your barstool before turning the keys in the car.  Wont catch me doing that. Perhaps once in a great while will take my wife for a fish fry or burger. That is few and far between at best. Redneck yes, drunk no. If it makes you feel better though being a wolf lover. Im happy for you. Every one of them needs to be gone for good in this state. No good comes from them at all!

Edited on 1/19/18 7:26 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:57 PM
trouter
trouter
USER since 7/3/01

Wolves cull sick deer from the herd.  There is peer review scientific journal articles to support this idea.

More importantly, they cull deer with CWD.  Mind you, they cull sick deer in general.  But any reduction of deer with CWD is noteworthy and important for both the deer, the soil and hunters.

Edited on 1/19/18 6:57 PM
Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 6:19 PM
yahay
yahay
USER since 11/28/07

A question that has always crossed my little pea brain is, what value or values do wolves bring to the state? 

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 1:00 PM
Publiclandhunter
Publiclandhunter
USER since 8/31/11

Common sense and testicular fortitude. 

Speaking of which where did your jacking off comment go Manni?  Fearing repercussions from the masters at like link?  Good boy

Post Your Comment
TODAY @ 12:13 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
USER since 7/20/09

I don't disagree with being able to prove it.  But they can still hassle you.  Just takes one person to call the DNR tip line and they'll probably check on it.  I wouldn't want to deal with that personally.  Just something to think about anyways.  A lot more people read this stuff than actually post.

Edited on 1/19/18 12:17 PM
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 10 of 388 Posts