That time of year...Shed Hunting Trespassers are out!!

3/2/15 @ 7:48 AM
ORIGINAL POST
BAGGYD620
BAGGYD620
USER since 12/14/05
Got a D-bag on Saturday. Got a few nice trail cam pict's of him too. He found the one camera, and tried to steal the card, but the second cam got some real nice pictures. The authorities have been contacted. I hate trespassers. Just a heads up that it's nice to keep the cams out in early spring to catch these guy's too and not just deer and turkeys.
Post Your Comment
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 Posts
3/2/15 @ 2:08 PM
BAGGYD620
BAGGYD620
USER since 12/14/05
I'll post them at a later date if I get my card back, Sheriff's office has the SD card with the picts, right now. The deputy I talked to thinks it might be the same guy who is responsible for some stand theft's in the area in the last few weeks, too. Luckily no stands were touched on my property. It's amazing how "ballzy" some people can get, the picts I got were at 11am this past Saturday, in a relatively small woods close to the house and from the boot prints in the snow he left, he snuck in via a small drainage ditch not visible from the house. He had to have help too, because no car was parked on the road, (that I would have seen) but the tracks start and end at the same spot, where the ditch meets the road.

Post Your Comment
3/2/15 @ 1:04 PM
ole 870
ole 870
USER since 6/27/01
well, let's see the pictures!

Post Your Comment