MORE
General Hunting Discussion

Shed hunting, Finally success!

3/6/18 @ 9:31 PM
INITIAL POST
Tree stand whacker
Tree stand whacker
User since 1/4/13

Hello everyone, I recently posted about the new company I have started. And this video is more about what we are actually doing as a family. We headed to the cabin for a weekend to shed hunt. But this weekend was about so much more than that. We did manage to pick up some bone, but above that I was able to get my family outside in the great outdoors, and introduce my son into some new activities at a young age! Please take a watch and let me know what you think! Like I said in a previous post on this forum, I want to go in a way different direction with this company. It's all about getting others involved. I hope to be setting a good example! 

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
3/16/18 @ 9:32 PM
Tree stand whacker
Tree stand whacker
User since 1/4/13
Yes, we are in Shawano county. 
3/9/18 @ 10:16 PM
ihookem
ihookem
User since 11/29/01

The shed was found on the south side of  a tree line next to food. Very typical.  The dead deer might have died from too fast of a diet change. They can die from a full belly. I saw it one time by my cabin. Just layer down and died and nothing eating it yet. Is that your cabin, and what county?

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE